I Did It!
Mar 31, 2009 at 12:27 AM Post #16 of 20
Read the post donunus put up tonight about the AD900's he just received. He has said that the 700's do as good, and in some ways he still likes the 700's better. I have found the audio sweet spot with the 700's, although the upgrade bug will bite sometime, I just hope its later than sooner.

Mar 31, 2009 at 12:37 AM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishcabible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyways, I think you should put your wallet in a safe hiding place. It will thank you.

But what if he needs it for more audio gear?
frown.gif

Mar 31, 2009 at 12:42 AM Post #18 of 20
Ask his girlfriend to take it out?
No, wait, the end result would probably the opposite of what he'd want.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Only take it out for food. Remember that.

Mar 31, 2009 at 12:43 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by ExplosiveDuck /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My wallet is still alive and I'm not bankrupt, and I'll finally get back the hour a day I've been spending reading and trying to find a good pair of headphones to get.

I dunno about this one... I think you'll be back. I've been browsing Head-Fi ever since I joined. Because of Head-Fi, I've even gone through a few different headphones and bought more gear.

If you decide to leave Head-Fi, don't look back.
biggrin.gif

Mar 31, 2009 at 12:56 AM Post #20 of 20
I'll never need more gear! (I keep telling myself that.. I have other things I'd rather spend money on!)

I called the place and they said that they should ship the right ones and that they've got everything in stock. The guy I talked to, Adam, was a jerk though.

I'm really excited for some soundstage action.

I realized I don't even really care about deep bass, as long as it's smooth. I can EQ it up a little bit, and I'm more into the mids/highs anyways, I like hearing the hi-hats and rides / crashes / splashes. I'm a drum-guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back