I can't reach Headphones.com, help?
Apr 18, 2020 at 12:44 AM Post #16 of 19
I haven't heard back from you in a couple days so just want to make sure my e-mail came through to you! Would be happy to get that cable taken care of!

Your email did make it, thanks! My Inbox has become an unwieldy mess since #QuarantineLife became reality, so I didn’t see it until now. Just replied. Thanks for your help!

Apr 19, 2020 at 3:02 AM Post #17 of 19
I can chime in, they sometimes take some time to respond, BUT they always get things right with you from my own experience. They are a great company all in all.

Jun 16, 2020 at 6:22 PM Post #18 of 19
I emailed them twice about making a pruchase by bitcoin but never got a response after weeks. Not so sure if I want to purchase from them now. Has anyone ever bought from them with bitcoin before?

Jun 16, 2020 at 6:25 PM Post #19 of 19
I emailed them twice about making a pruchase by bitcoin but never got a response after weeks. Not so sure if I want to purchase from them now. Has anyone ever bought from them with bitcoin before?
Hey if you want to send me an e-mail at taron@headphones.com I'd be happy to help. I don't see any e-mails in our support inbox for bitcoin purchases so it may be getting snagged by our spam filter. Happy to help!

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back