I can't reach Headphones.com, help?
Apr 1, 2020 at 3:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Ramrod152001

100+ Head-Fier
Hi guys, I didn't know where to post so I posted here.
I have sent several emails to Headphones.com over the past few days to do a return, but I have not heard back from them (info@headphones.com) . I have emailed and received responses on other questions in the past. Is anything going on with this company? Is there anyone on the forums in contact with them?

Thanks in advance for any assistance I can receive.

Apr 1, 2020 at 5:28 PM Post #2 of 19
I'd imagine the coronavirus has to do something with your issues. Portland received their lock down orders around March 20th. If they don't have a remote from home setup i'd imagine it would be difficult to respond to anyone. I had a question regarding a pair of headphones recently and even that took about 3-4 days for them to answer my question and this was before the pandemic.

Apr 9, 2020 at 5:28 AM Post #5 of 19
Hi guys, I didn't know where to post so I posted here.
I have sent several emails to Headphones.com over the past few days to do a return, but I have not heard back from them (info@headphones.com) . I have emailed and received responses on other questions in the past. Is anything going on with this company? Is there anyone on the forums in contact with them?

Thanks in advance for any assistance I can receive.

I emailed them to ask a question about a week ago and have yet to hear back. They’d always responded within 2 days prior to this. Definitely seems to be something going on with them. Hopefully they’re ok. @TaronL , if you’re able to, let us know if everything is ok with you guys. @antdroid , you seem pretty knowledgeable regarding those guys and their operation. Do you know what’s going on with them?

Apr 10, 2020 at 12:22 AM Post #7 of 19
I emailed them to ask a question about a week ago and have yet to hear back. They’d always responded within 2 days prior to this. Definitely seems to be something going on with them. Hopefully they’re ok. @TaronL , if you’re able to, let us know if everything is ok with you guys. @antdroid , you seem pretty knowledgeable regarding those guys and their operation. Do you know what’s going on with them?

I havent talked with Taron or Andrew in over a week. They are usually on discord on my private server, but I have not seen them online very much lately either. I do need to reach them to talk about stuff so I'll let them know if I can get a hold of them. They are more often on their website's forum, so definitely check there and PM them directly if that's easier.

Apr 10, 2020 at 1:51 PM Post #9 of 19
Hey guys thanks for pinging me! If you wanted to e-mail me direct at taron@headphones.com I'd be happy to help with any issues!

Hi, I ordered some focal elears on the 6th, the tracking has not moved from "label received" I've sent 3 emails and even left you a voicemail after tracking down your cell phone from the RAII site.. I hope all is well, but if possible could I please get an update?

thanks

Order number #4462

Apr 10, 2020 at 2:30 PM Post #10 of 19
Hi, I ordered some focal elears on the 6th, the tracking has not moved from "label received" I've sent 3 emails and even left you a voicemail after tracking down your cell phone from the RAII site.. I hope all is well, but if possible could I please get an update?

thanks

Order number #4462

Have you emailed him at his direct email address that he just shared with us?

Apr 12, 2020 at 12:37 AM Post #14 of 19
Hey guys thanks for pinging me! If you wanted to e-mail me direct at taron@headphones.com I'd be happy to help with any issues!

@TaronL , the left part of the cable on my month old Focal Elegia that I bought from you has some kind of problem that’s causing the sound to the corresponding ear cup to cut in and out. Yesterday, I sent you an email at the address you provided regarding the issue. Please let me know what we can do to resolve it.

Apr 15, 2020 at 2:36 PM Post #15 of 19
@TaronL , the left part of the cable on my month old Focal Elegia that I bought from you has some kind of problem that’s causing the sound to the corresponding ear cup to cut in and out. Yesterday, I sent you an email at the address you provided regarding the issue. Please let me know what we can do to resolve it.

I haven't heard back from you in a couple days so just want to make sure my e-mail came through to you! Would be happy to get that cable taken care of!

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back