I can't keep doing this!(rant)
Feb 19, 2008 at 4:34 AM Post #31 of 32
I just started and love this board and headphones. I was content with my e2cs until I found this forum. Now, I have two decent full size headphones, and another on the way. I think I might stop there, but who knows. In the summer, it will be all about rc helicopters and cars, which will take up more cash than cans. I almost sent my 3 series to dinan as well, but had the wife veto it. I know people that are much worse than me, though. I have a friend who bought $10k coincident speakers and $5k mono blocks on a whim and had them sitting in his garage forever. At least with headphones the damage is pretty minimal comparatively, especially if you are selling stuff as well. Pick your poison, all cool hobbies are expensive.

Feb 19, 2008 at 5:13 AM Post #32 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At least you sell stuff! Some of us just buy stuff...

x2

@number1sixerfan, count yourself lucky... At least you sell the stuff you don't want. LOL

I do research like mad, buy the stuff I want and NEVER sell them. Its far worse than buying and then selling... I have soo many audio gear on my WANT list, but i can't/won't let go of the stuff I currently have. Imagine how difficult it is for me to fight the temptation of getting new stuff...
eek.gif

Pure torture!
frown.gif
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back