I can't get through to cattylink.com..?
May 24, 2006 at 7:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

B-side J

100+ Head-Fier
I've emailed cattylink twice now regarding shipping costs and haven heard back. Has anyone eles had this problem? I wrote to the "info@cattylink", should I try the orders one? I want to buy a spider rack from them, so if anyone eles has bought one, how much did shipping cost?
Also my emails were in English, but I'm assuming that is ok?

Any help would be great.

JB

May 24, 2006 at 11:12 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by B-side J
I've emailed cattylink twice now regarding shipping costs and haven heard back. Has anyone eles had this problem? I wrote to the "info@cattylink", should I try the orders one? I want to buy a spider rack from them, so if anyone eles has bought one, how much did shipping cost?
Also my emails were in English, but I'm assuming that is ok?

Any help would be great.

JB

I have had the same problem. I sent one email about a week and a half ago but didn't hear back. I tried again on Saturday, I still have no response. Tomorrow, I will try another email.

May 24, 2006 at 11:25 PM Post #4 of 4
The universe must be out of lineament or something. I predict the end is coming soon…
tongue.gif

run... lol

but seriously snowy has been good about responding promptly to my emails. He could have a life besides waiting to reply to each email within days, computer problems, internet issues, or just be on vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back