I Can't Add Anything To My Headphones List
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2012 at 1:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

A1945

100+ Head-Fier
I'm hear 2 days and I'm already having a problem lol. When I try to add a pair of headphones to the list of phones I have, I get a message saying "There was a problem submitting this to the server. Please try again." I've been getting this message since last night, am I the only getting this message when trying to add an item to their list?

Aug 9, 2012 at 2:04 PM Post #2 of 22
Because lists are a part of your profile, it falls under the restriction we put in place on May 5, due to spammers.  It's posted at the top of the Feedback and Bug Reports forum:

May 5, 2012: Due to problems with spam bots, new users will need to have made 10 posts or be a member for 15 days before they can edit their profile or signature.

Please note that the system periodically checks for accounts that meet the new requirement, so it is not an instantaneous change once you have met the requirements.

Nov 29, 2012 at 12:59 AM Post #4 of 22
Where can I read the new restrictions?
I've been around for 25 days now and still can't modify my equipment list due to the same error:
"There was a problem submitting this to the server. Please try again."

Nov 30, 2012 at 4:50 AM Post #6 of 22
Perfect! Thanks joe 
normal_smile .gif

Dec 23, 2012 at 6:07 PM Post #7 of 22
OOPS!  I just read above that I cannot modify my profile, but I managed to delete my Avatar, when trying to replace the original image with an image of an ATH-M50s/LE... and now I have no Avatar.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Thomas

Dec 26, 2012 at 9:53 AM Post #8 of 22
Tommy-Chi --

Because lists are a part of your profile, it falls under the restriction we put in place on May 5, due to spammers.  It's posted at the top of the Feedback and Bug Reports forum:

May 5, 2012: Due to problems with spam bots, new users will need to have made 10 posts or be a member for 15 days before they can edit their profile or signature.

Please note that the system periodically checks for accounts that meet the new requirement, so it is not an instantaneous change once you have met the requirements.

Feb 14, 2013 at 6:22 AM Post #9 of 22
Mine too! Have been a Head-fier for pretty long. Just that i rarely do post anything on threads. Would like to be able to change my avatar as it is now deleted, and my equipment list as well.

Thanks in advance!

Feb 14, 2013 at 8:37 AM Post #10 of 22
Quote:
Mine too! Have been a Head-fier for pretty long. Just that i rarely do post anything on threads. Would like to be able to change my avatar as it is now deleted, and my equipment list as well.

Thanks in advance!

Account upgraded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back