I can get Skullcandy Skullcrush, Titan, Full Metal Jacket, or LowRider...
Sep 19, 2009 at 8:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

LingLing1337

CAUTION INCOMPLETE TRADES
For basically free using a system of "digital currency" that allows me to obtain a relatively limited selection of electronics (Skullcandy headphones included). Should I pick up a set or save my "digital currency" for something else?

Sep 19, 2009 at 8:56 PM Post #3 of 9
It's a legit question- I recognize the possibility of this post looking like I'm fishing for invite requests or something, but I'm not. I guess I could remove the reference to the site I'm talking about.

I guess I could also interpret your response as saying that I'm funny because none of those headphones are worth it? I guess I don't understand.

Sep 19, 2009 at 9:40 PM Post #4 of 9
I think your last interpretaion is probably correct. I have never heard or seen any of them but the advice I have seen to similar queries has been "get them, sell them on eBay, put the revenue to better use"

Sep 19, 2009 at 10:13 PM Post #5 of 9
I've used FMJ for a while, the sound is very muddy, though it does have very powerful but unrefined bass. What I liked about it at the time was that it offered an in-line volume control, because my DAP was just too loud even at lowest setting. Not sure if newer models still have the volume control - might've been replaced with iphone control.
Anyway, I believe the newer FMJ and Titan also come with 1 or 2 sets of Comply foams T-400. Sure nice to get the foams alone for free.

Sep 20, 2009 at 10:37 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by LingLing1337 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess I could also interpret your response as saying that I'm funny because none of those headphones are worth it? I guess I don't understand.

We pick on Skullcandy because in general their headphones underperform for the prices that they typically go for. (Okay, there are a few low-end models from that brand which sounded OK, but then suffer from build-quality issues.)

Sep 20, 2009 at 10:45 PM Post #9 of 9
icon22.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back