I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread
Apr 18, 2016 at 4:32 AM Post #1,591 of 1,630
  Hi, I tried to follow your instructions but cannot make them work. I press volume up, then press reset while keeping volume up pressed, then connect DX100 to the USB cable. It just turns on normally. The PC doesn't ask for any driver. Also tried to connect the USB cable first, then press volume up + reset. Then DX100 just shuts down. I have firmware 1.4.2.

Any ideas?
thanks

How long do you keep holding volume up after reset?
You should keep holding it until the screen changes to download mode.
Do not try connecting the USB cable untill the screen shows download mode.

Apr 20, 2016 at 1:32 AM Post #1,593 of 1,630
  How long do you keep holding volume up after reset?
You should keep holding it until the screen changes to download mode.
Do not try connecting the USB cable untill the screen shows download mode.

Tried again today. No matter how long I keep volume up pressed the screen stays black. Kept pressed for ~ half a minute. If I connect USB after that, DX100 turns on normally.

May 4, 2016 at 5:05 AM Post #1,594 of 1,630
Hi Guys,

i got deal for 2nd Hand HDP-R10 but only the unit and the box without the charger.
kinly let me know if we can replace the wall charger with another charger such as Handphone charger maybe ?
or do i need the spesific charger that come inside the original packaging?

really apprreciate you help !

May 4, 2016 at 8:37 AM Post #1,596 of 1,630
  You can charge the R10 with any USB charger and/or computer, provided you have the right connector to fit the charging port. One example of such cable is this one: http://www.amazon.com/BiXPower-Power-Popular-Interchangeable-Connector/dp/B006MWXZM0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

hi rmap

thank you for the answer, have you tried using handphone charger such as Iphone or samsung to charge the HDPR10?

so i then i will buy the cablle you suggested and connect the head to adapter charge such as samsung charger, is it possible?

Aug 17, 2016 at 9:16 AM Post #1,601 of 1,630
I recently I received r10 and after opening the package and I immediately charging it , from there show charging indicator .
but after about 5 minutes , such a system does not respond . I unplug and plug of power also does not respond . I try to connect to a computer , there is still no response even though I 've hit reset and volume up .
anyone can help me?
I tried to remove the battery but it is difficult to take off the rear

Aug 17, 2016 at 10:45 AM Post #1,602 of 1,630
  I recently I received r10 and after opening the package and I immediately charging it , from there show charging indicator .
but after about 5 minutes , such a system does not respond . I unplug and plug of power also does not respond . I try to connect to a computer , there is still no response even though I 've hit reset and volume up .
anyone can help me?
I tried to remove the battery but it is difficult to take off the rear

DX100 can be reset by putting needle in the small hole on the left side - I think R10 should have the same reset option.

Aug 17, 2016 at 4:50 PM Post #1,603 of 1,630
Yes, R10 has reset option and You can charge it with any 5V charge or external battery. You can go over 2.5 Ah but do not go over 5V charger! Also, if you FIRST connect a external battery and than power it on, it will work on external power! Cool!

Aug 17, 2016 at 5:00 PM Post #1,604 of 1,630
iPad Air charger is 5V 2.4 Ah, good option! Just get or make your own cable, I have one from an old universal charger set.
One question, how does it pair with Sennheiser ie800, I am thinking to buy one, but is crazy expensive for me, about one month salary top to bottom, no food, no water no nothing, just fresh air as long as it's still free. :)))

Aug 17, 2016 at 9:05 PM Post #1,605 of 1,630
  DX100 can be reset by putting needle in the small hole on the left side - I think R10 should have the same reset option

I 've done it even to hold up to 1 minute but still no response

Quote:
Yes, R10 has reset option and You can charge it with any 5V charge or external battery. You can go over 2.5 Ah but do not go over 5V charger! Also, if you FIRST connect a external battery and than power it on, it will work on external power! Cool!

external battery?
do you mean like powerbank? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back