I am a weirdo. I have the ER6s, yet I won't open them
Dec 11, 2001 at 12:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

fjhuerta

I gave Jude an Orpheus and all I got was this lousy title.
They are at home, waiting in a Headroom box, unopened. Right by my christmas tree.

Since I want them to be my own x-mas present, from me to myself!

I am *such a weirdo*.

Dec 11, 2001 at 12:20 AM Post #2 of 16
You idiot, open them and play with them already!
wink.gif

Then put them back... under the tree...

Dec 11, 2001 at 12:27 AM Post #5 of 16
Quote:

Originally posted by chych
You idiot, open them and play with them already!
wink.gif

Then put them back... under the tree...

I used to do just that when I was a little kid!!! (Well, awright, when I was "younger").

Dec 11, 2001 at 12:54 AM Post #7 of 16
You know when moms tell their kids to stay away from strangers? They're talking about weirdos like you!
wink.gif

Dec 11, 2001 at 3:14 AM Post #9 of 16
Think of it this way - every additional day you wait is one less day you have to enjoy your ER-6s before you die.
biggrin.gif

(not that you're likely to die anytime soon, but still.......it's only logical)

Dec 11, 2001 at 4:10 AM Post #12 of 16
[size=medium]Happy Channuka Dan !!!!![/size]

Dec 11, 2001 at 4:27 AM Post #13 of 16
spank.gif

^ Look at this weirdo who puts a smile on his face while he gets spanked for not opening his present
biggrin.gif

And yeah, happy Channuka, Dan, whatever that is
confused.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Dec 11, 2001 at 5:19 AM Post #15 of 16
Thanks guys, and happy Channukah to anyone else here who might celebrate it. I should also say Merry Christmas since I probably won't be around to say it on the 25th
biggrin.gif

Sorry to go O/T, but Channukah is a minor Jewish holiday celebrating the miracle of one day's supply of torch-oil lasting eight days in the Jerusalem Temple's Menorah (basically a ritual artifact consisting of a bunch of candles/torches) after the overthrowing of the Greeks who were occupying Israel at the time. It has become a major gift-giving holiday in America after all the little Jewish kids were becoming jealous that their Christian friends were getting presents while they were not.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back