Hysterical 'salesmanship' on a headphone ad
Jul 14, 2007 at 4:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Minimauled

100+ Head-Fier
There's an obviously hyper-honest person selling some stats on ebay right now. This is the final wording in his listing:

"...I am selling these because I almost never use headphones due to the total lack of spatial presence common to any and all headphones. Sound should not come from the middle of your head --- in my opinion at least."

LOL

Jul 14, 2007 at 5:04 PM Post #2 of 13
a serious buyer who knows headphones would ignore that i guess.. noobs would get scared

OTOH, LOL

Jul 14, 2007 at 5:30 PM Post #4 of 13
How is stating the obvious being hyper-honest?
confused.gif

Jul 14, 2007 at 10:44 PM Post #7 of 13
I kind of like the feeling that the music is coming from the middle of my head--it makes me feel special; I mean, music is emanating from the middle of my head! How cool is that?

Jul 15, 2007 at 3:40 AM Post #9 of 13
Try jecklins.

Jul 15, 2007 at 3:49 AM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by SysteX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I kind of like the feeling that the music is coming from the middle of my head--it makes me feel special; I mean, music is emanating from the middle of my head! How cool is that?

AHAHAH

that's the funniest thing I've read all day

Jul 15, 2007 at 3:51 AM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by SysteX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hahaha... actually my dad had an old pair of headphones that created the in-your-head effect to a degree nothing else I've heard comes close to, i thought it was actually pretty cool
icon10.gif
Definately weird, but kinda cool having music playing in the middle of your brain
280smile.gif

Jul 15, 2007 at 5:50 PM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby M /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hahaha... actually my dad had an old pair of headphones that created the in-your-head effect to a degree nothing else I've heard comes close to, i thought it was actually pretty cool
icon10.gif
Definately weird, but kinda cool having music playing in the middle of your brain
280smile.gif

Reminds me of the bone inducting headphones.

Who was gonna write that review again??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back