HURRICANE KATRINA RAFFLE: RSA HR-2 & Rockhopper M3 Budget Raffle for Hurricane Relief
Sep 20, 2005 at 1:10 AM Post #106 of 115
Saying Bozebuttons needs a Rockhopper Audio M3 Budget, is like saying that Imelda Marcos needs a new pair of shoes
tongue.gif

Congrats to all the winners!

Sep 20, 2005 at 2:12 AM Post #107 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd R
Otherwise, I'd like to re-donate the cable. Tyrion, could you can draw for another winner? I really would like this to go to someone who can use it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
The new winner of the RnB Audio mini is dougwx12

Wow, thanks! All of my budget ratshack cables will be jealous...

Sep 20, 2005 at 3:01 AM Post #108 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
Saying Bozebuttons needs a Rockhopper Audio M3 Budget, is like saying that Imelda Marcos needs a new pair of shoes
tongue.gif

Congrats to all the winners!

Too bad i didnt have time to donate. i could take that off his hands
icon10.gif

Sep 20, 2005 at 3:09 AM Post #109 of 115
Thanks Mike for putting this all together,many people & animals in need are going to benifit from your Hard work.
Also thanks to all who donated for the people & animals in need.

Sep 21, 2005 at 12:58 AM Post #110 of 115
Wow, I can't believe I won. This is so awesome, I don't think I've ever won anything in my life. And I've always wanted an HR-2 too. This just made my freakin' week... hell this just made my month. Nice to see Gigabomber win something as well. Maybe its some sort of weird karma for us not being able to go to that Oregon meet.
tongue.gif

Thanks to everyone that helped set this up. Raising $5000 on an internet forum is no small task.

Sep 21, 2005 at 1:01 AM Post #111 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by james__bean
Wow, I can't believe I won. This is so awesome, I don't think I've ever won anything in my life. And I've always wanted an HR-2 too. This just made my freakin' week... hell this just made my month. Nice to see Gigabomber win something as well. Maybe its some sort of weird karma for us not being able to go to that Oregon meet.
tongue.gif

You mean I have to ship this thing all the way to Oregon? Congratulations!

Sep 21, 2005 at 1:52 AM Post #112 of 115
Quote:

You mean I have to ship this thing all the way to Oregon? Congratulations!

That is one well-traveled HR-2. I just shipped it to Ray, and Ray to Tyrion not too long ago. And now it's coming back to the west coast. Congrats, james bean.

Sep 21, 2005 at 2:18 AM Post #113 of 115
Wow, what a month and what a great raffle. My wife and I want to thank everyone for purchasing tickets and for donating funds for this raffle. Thanks to all who donated gear and a big thanks to tyrion for running the raffle. Megan and I are passionate about our pets and we cringe everytime we see pics of other people's pets suffering from Katrina. Don't get me wrong, the human side breaks our heart as well. This money will help the HSUS do the good work they've been doing and I'm grateful for this community and the giving nature of all those involved.

Anyway, thank you all for donatng and making this a sucessful raffle. We've done a lot of good here for others, and that's something to feel good about.

If I might put in one more plug...the Red Cross is always looking for blood donors, even during non-crisis periods. Please donate blood if you can, whenever you can...it can save a life any day of the week/year. Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Cheers,
Stephen

Sep 28, 2005 at 2:56 AM Post #114 of 115
Just an update. I should be sending out the donation by Thurs. I hope to have the money in my account by tomorrow. I am assuming that since I have not heard from anyone that they have received their prizes. I am not sure about the HR-2, as I know Ray is busy and had to re-case and screen it. I will check with him later.

I sent a check for $2000 today (9/28). The rest will be mailed on Friday.

Oct 1, 2005 at 9:29 PM Post #115 of 115
Quote:

Just an update. I should be sending out the donation by Thurs. I hope to have the money in my account by tomorrow. I am assuming that since I have not heard from anyone that they have received their prizes. I am not sure about the HR-2, as I know Ray is busy and had to re-case and screen it. I will check with him later.

I sent a check for $2000 today (9/28). The rest will be mailed on Friday.

Recieved the M3 Today sounds great with the HF1s,
Thanks Thrice for the donation of the amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back