HURRICANE KATRINA RAFFLE: RSA HR-2 & Rockhopper M3 Budget Raffle for Hurricane Relief
Sep 10, 2005 at 12:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 115

tyrion

Can Jam '08 Lead Organizer
Thrice of Rockhopper Audio has donated an M3 Budget Amp for the raffle. We will now have a raffle of both an Ray Samuels Audio HR-2 (donated by a lurker who wishes to be anonymous at the moment) and an M3 Budget Amp from Thrice. Mr and Mrs. Thrice would like the money to go the the Humane Society of the U.S. . I thought that this was a great idea. It was one of my choices for the last raffle. The raffle will go the same way as the last one. At the end, 2 numbers will be drawn and each number drawn will win an amp. The first number will win the HR-2 and the second will win the M3

In as much as agile_one just purchased some tickets, I thought that I would announce that the [size=large]Raffle has officially started.[/size]

I've increased the limit on tickets to 20 (I just increased it because I received a donation of $200). If you want to donate send me a pm with the amount of tickets you want. I will send you your ticket numbers and the information for payment. Remember that there is a paypal charge for the payments. For a $10 ticket the fee is $.59. It's not required to add the fee as what ever the total amount is at the end will be donated after the fees are deducted. It's your choice. The numbers start at 220 so I can use the roll of tickets that I bought for the first raffle.

Sep 12, 2005 at 1:04 AM Post #3 of 115
I guess I'm not the first to donate, but my PM and paypal are on the way. Let's open up the wallets again Head-Fiers! Lots of pooches, kitties, and evens piggies (check their website) were left stranded, some swimming for their lives in cages filled with water. Let's help them out along with the good folks trying to rescue them and either reunite them with their humans or relocate them to new ones! I know Tyrion doesn't like all the back pats, but I gotta say it anyway: three cheers for Tyrion, The Lurker, and Mr./Mrs. Thrice!!! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Sep 12, 2005 at 1:52 AM Post #6 of 115
I totally forgot that there is a third prize donated by Mr. Anonymous, a pair of Tara Labs Interconnects. The third number picked will win the IC's..

Sep 12, 2005 at 2:31 AM Post #7 of 115
Tyrion--please check your PM from me. There was a typo in your email address when I tried to pay the donation. I don't know if that went to anybody else but I wanted you to know ASAP.

Oh, and a fourth cheer for The Lurker/Mr. Anonymous for his additional donation! Huzzah!

Sep 12, 2005 at 11:02 AM Post #8 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron
Tyrion--please check your PM from me. There was a typo in your email address when I tried to pay the donation. I don't know if that went to anybody else but I wanted you to know ASAP.

I sent corrections to the couple that received the misspelled email address. Thanks for letting me know.

Sep 12, 2005 at 11:35 AM Post #9 of 115
I sent a pm, I'm hoping this raffle will at least go until the weekend. I'd like to donate more, but I'm going on vacation with my family to Vegas so I need to save funds in case my brother goes crazy and I need bail money
tongue.gif

Sep 12, 2005 at 12:11 PM Post #10 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by james__bean
I sent a pm, I'm hoping this raffle will at least go until the weekend. I'd like to donate more, but I'm going on vacation with my family to Vegas so I need to save funds in case my brother goes crazy and I need bail money
tongue.gif

The raffle will go until Monday at midnight (Sunday night), 9/19.

Sep 12, 2005 at 3:28 PM Post #12 of 115
Are there any plans from ray to make this HR-2 a special one, similar to what he did with the sr-71?

Sep 12, 2005 at 3:39 PM Post #13 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoZX
Are there any plans from ray to make this HR-2 a special one, similar to what he did with the sr-71?

I don't believe so. Hopefully, Ray will let us know. I believe Ray was going to make sure it was working okay and silk screen if needed.

Sep 12, 2005 at 4:49 PM Post #14 of 115
tyrion-

ygpm

I hope this doesn't become another high for me...

Sep 12, 2005 at 7:49 PM Post #15 of 115
Maybe many people are sending PMs and racking up the bucks on this donation raffle, but the traffic on this thread is WAY TOO LIGHT! Show your support and keep up the momentum by posting your intention to contribute. [If there were a little cheerleader smiley, then that would be the perfect finish to my peppy post! Oh well.
cool.gif
]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back