Huge difference between ATH-WS50 & ATH-WS70?
Jul 13, 2010 at 4:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Vault

100+ Head-Fier
I'm looking for a new pair of commuter/office cans and have managed to demo a number of different options.

First things first, the ATH-ES10 fits the bill perfectly, but at over SG$700 it's a tad out of my price range for a potable headphone!

I've worked out that I enjoy the Audio Technica signature and am leaning towards the ATH-WS70 due to both testing it out and a number of reviews here (I am blessed with a narrow noggin so I don't get the clamping effect).

Question I have is is there any huge differences between the WS50 and the WS70? The WS50 looks a little more portable so I won't look like a freak on the train. Unfortunately I can't demo it at the moment, but I can order it in. So over to the Head-Fi brains trust... any ideas on how these two stack up next to each other?

Aug 25, 2010 at 9:23 AM Post #2 of 2
Sorry for bringing up an old thread, but I am also looking for an answer to this. I like the powerful, punchy and controlled bass of the WS70 but unfortunately only the WS50 is available to me. How do they compare? (sorry for thread-jacking but I personally would like to know about the bass comparison especially)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back