HUGE DENON D2000 SALE $209 Shipped!!!
Apr 10, 2008 at 9:48 PM Post #16 of 39
Hmm interesting! How well will this work with Sony A818 DAP?

How is this compared to the C700? I know it is different type of phones, but I would like to know because C700 is what I have now.

Apr 10, 2008 at 11:13 PM Post #18 of 39
I am looking forward to them. Probably get 'em Monday or Tuesday. Should be a nice compliment to my K701. I've been wanting something a bit bassier/more 'fun' for rock listening. The K701 are great for a lot of stuff, but not so much for rock. Got a pair of Grado SR225 but the comfort factor limits the head time. I didn't really notice that until I spent lots of time with the 701. I've heard the Denon's are EVEN better in that respect.

Apr 10, 2008 at 11:19 PM Post #19 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerEaves /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am looking forward to them. Probably get 'em Monday or Tuesday. Should be a nice compliment to my K701. I've been wanting something a bit bassier/more 'fun' for rock listening. The K701 are great for a lot of stuff, but not so much for rock. Got a pair of Grado SR225 but the comfort factor limits the head time. I didn't really notice that until I spent lots of time with the 701. I've heard the Denon's are EVEN better in that respect.

Yup, you'll love the D2000's then.

Apr 10, 2008 at 11:59 PM Post #21 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by warrior05 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone have experience with ANT Online? I went to their site and everything looks good. They have a good return policy and seem to be a reputable etailer. I'm thinking about this one for sure.
cool.gif

ANTOnline sucks...trust me. They took forever to credit my credit card for a return. I will never buy anything from them again.

Apr 11, 2008 at 12:04 AM Post #22 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Henmyr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All of the D2000 deals are US only
frown.gif
Would have got one otherwise.

man!! you bet!

why are there no such sales in Europe??

Apr 11, 2008 at 2:38 AM Post #26 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by DKaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Even if you do not get the warranty you are saving more then half of what a new pair would cost from them ($327 - $209 = $118). It's an amazing deal anyway you look at it.

I feel bad for all those living elsewhere. I might be up for buying a pair and shipping it to you for absolutely NO mark-up. No one should have to pay more then they need to! PM me.

Very decent of you, I'm really tempted!!!!!
confused.gif
confused.gif

Apr 12, 2008 at 12:18 AM Post #29 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demix500 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
do you really want to start?

Yes, please indeed!

Quote:

<--- taking global economics course.
biggrin.gif

I've been there a few years ago!
biggrin.gif

Apr 12, 2008 at 12:50 AM Post #30 of 39
i got a tracking number and confirmation too... i ordered at ~6pm last night, got a confirmation this morning... and i even see that it's in transit at Pennsylvania right now.

=D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back