HUGE DENON D2000 SALE $209 Shipped!!!
Apr 10, 2008 at 1:41 PM Post #2 of 39
Yeah, 209$ confirmed (go to the link and check 3rd party sellers, not Amazon itself)

For those who haven't own Denon closed headphones, this is a good chance IMO.

Apr 10, 2008 at 1:57 PM Post #3 of 39
All of the D2000 deals are US only
frown.gif
Would have got one otherwise.

Apr 10, 2008 at 2:14 PM Post #5 of 39
it's been at that price for a couple of weeks now

I've ordered from them before. No problems

Apr 10, 2008 at 2:37 PM Post #9 of 39
Ugh...ANTOnline screwed me on a $209 priced D2000 just last week...I ordered via the Amazon storefront, and they (ANTOnline) canceled my order & gave me no reason). I've ordered tons of stuff off Amazon (about $3,000 worth just in the past 6 months)... Figures, I'll be receiving my D2000's today, which I ordered direct from Amazon this time, for the premium price of $327!!

Apr 10, 2008 at 2:43 PM Post #10 of 39
I have recently dicsovered that Denon USA do not provide *any* warranty on their product unless it is sold by authorized dealer. It's right there on their web site.
http://usa.denon.com/WebWarrHOME-NEW-Apr07.pdf
Quote:

WARNING TO VALUED CONSUMERS:

The warranty on DENON Electronics products is NOT VALID if the products have been purchased from an unauthorized dealer/on-line E-tailer or if the original factory serial number has been removed, defaced or replaced in any way. Recently DENON Electronics has become aware of numerous instances in which such serial number tampering has occurred. Unauthorized dealers/on-line E-tailers and/or their suppliers frequently alter the serial numbers in an effort to prevent manufacturers from tracing the supplier source. DENON Electronics sell products through authorized retail and on-line channels to insure that consumers obtain quality pre-sale and after-sale support and service. PROTECT YOUR WARRANTY. Buy from an authorized DENON Electronics dealer/E-tailer. Check the unit and its packaging to determine whether the factory serial number may have been altered. To check to see if your dealer is an authorized dealer click here or if in doubt, call DENON Electronics at (201) 762-6665. For warranty terms and conditions on New or Refurbished equipment, please select the appropriate product type.

So before jumping on the deal wouldn't hurt to check with amazon if this will qualified as purchase from authorized retailer, as AntOnline is not in the list.
Denon USA | Authorized Online E-Tailers

Apr 10, 2008 at 3:06 PM Post #11 of 39
Even if you do not get the warranty you are saving more then half of what a new pair would cost from them ($327 - $209 = $118). It's an amazing deal anyway you look at it.

I feel bad for all those living elsewhere. I might be up for buying a pair and shipping it to you for absolutely NO mark-up. No one should have to pay more then they need to! PM me.

Apr 10, 2008 at 4:18 PM Post #13 of 39
Ordered mine, I hope they don't cancel on me.

Apr 10, 2008 at 4:30 PM Post #14 of 39
My wallet hates you guys.

Oh well, needed a good closed phone
wink.gif

Been thinking about getting a pair for a while...the price makes that an easy call.

Apr 10, 2008 at 5:39 PM Post #15 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerEaves /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My wallet hates you guys.

Oh well, needed a good closed phone
wink.gif

Been thinking about getting a pair for a while...the price makes that an easy call.

Sorry! I just thought $209 would hurt your wallet less the $326. I didn''t really take into acount that some might not spend the $326, but would jump on the $209. Oh well . . . ENJOY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back