HRT Music Streamer -- now at Music Direct
Jul 18, 2009 at 10:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

fzman

Headphoneus Supremus
ms_std.jpg

New shipment arriving shortly, click here to place your order to make sure you get one from this batch: MUSICDIRECT - HRT - MUSIC STREAMER STANDARD

Affordable, portable, USB-powered, great sounding American-made DAC amazes music lovers and audiophiles alike!

“What if I told you that you could have a cheap USB DAC that delivers true high-end sound? If you don’t believe me, try comparing it with your favorite high-priced USB DAC. After all, at this price you can afford to be daring!”
– Steven Stone, Golden Ear Award Issue, The Absolute Sound, June/July 2009

We also sell the upgraded, higher performance Music Streamer+: click here for details or to place an order MUSICDIRECT - HRT - MUSIC STREAMER+ USB DAC Don't forget to mention Head-Fi in the comments section on your order!!!

Questions-- feel free to call Mark (Fzman) at 312-738-5018

Mar 8, 2010 at 4:01 PM Post #2 of 4
Dear music direct,
Can the HRT streamer be used with the ipod docked to onkyo nd-s1 transport via USB ?
Is the onkyo dn-s1 transport USB port powered or not, if powered is it enough
to power the HRT streamer? I will connect with the car stereo system which has only rca analog in. I can use the car battery charger to power the onkyo transport (change from 12V to 5V) but does not have another power supply to the DAC.
thanks,
Kiertijai

Mar 10, 2010 at 9:00 PM Post #3 of 4
We do not sell the Onkyo, but I am pretty sure it does not output digitally via usb, usb is there for charging. As such, the Streamer would not work, as it is a usb-only device.

Hope that helps.

Mark

Mar 10, 2010 at 9:00 PM Post #4 of 4
We do not sell the Onkyo, but I am pretty sure it does not output digitally via usb, usb is there for charging. As such, the Streamer would not work, as it is a usb-only device.

Hope that helps.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back