How to wrap Yuin PK1 in 30 seconds and store in the canister.
Nov 4, 2007 at 6:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

stevenkelby

Headphoneus Supremus
I have heard a few people have trouble putting the PK1 back in their little plastic container for storage so I made a vid to show how I do it.

The first
pk1s I got had the cable damaged due to being pinched in the lid of the container when I got them from ALO.

21706430638.jpg

Ken was extremely helpful in sending me out a new pair straight away, which were perfect.

I didn't want the same thing to happen to my new pair but want to use the contain so this is how I do it:

http://media.putfile.com/PK1-Wraphttp://media.putfile.com/PK1-Wrap

Hope it helps someone!

Steve

Nov 4, 2007 at 12:38 PM Post #2 of 8
I don't even use the canister at all. I use a Westone hard case tp store my PK1 (and the metal case from UE seems to work fine too). The problem is more common than you think - I know a few people is returning their PK1 for recable cause they use the canister and damage the cable accidentally.

Nov 4, 2007 at 12:42 PM Post #3 of 8
I bet it could happen real easy if you just stuff them in there. My way I wrap them up tight and am careful that no cable sits above the rim.

Another case would be better if you have one though as you say.

The canister just seems better to me than wrapping them around your ipod/Zune/walkman etc.

Nov 4, 2007 at 12:54 PM Post #4 of 8
first off, just let me get this out of the way: i am not a professional film director.
having said that, i would still like to offer some suggestions.
1. a hot chick in a bikini would have been a better casting choice. ya know, just to get them in the door.
2. a soundtrack would be nice. side 1 of led zeppelin iv goes well with everything.
3. while the the tension does build up nicely during the course of the film without distracting from the plot, the ending left me a little cold.
and the question that's on everybody's mind: are you planning on making a sequel?

onwards and upwards.

Nov 5, 2007 at 12:10 AM Post #7 of 8
I thought this might make U tube but where are the fancy moves??? I want to see it where you throw the container in the air spin the 1's around your finger and by the time the tube comes down you dart the 1's into the tube and bounce the cap off of your foot to make a direct hit to the top of the tube and you smack it shut. Now you finish how you would open it in 2 seconds and have them already in your ears!!!

Nov 5, 2007 at 12:58 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenkelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah we had a tight production budget and there were time pressures. I'm working on some other projects at the moment, maybe if we can ge the crew back together again we'll consider a remake.

biggrin.gif

PK2: The Cord Strikes Back!

and if your into the whole trilogy thing:
PK3: Return of the J-Cord

have your people contact my people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back