How to wear Shure SE215 when attached to the CBL-M+-K-EFS cable?
Jun 10, 2012 at 4:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

musicboar

New Head-Fier
Hi,

Pardon my ignorance, but I'd recently bought the Shure SE215 and a CBL-M+-K-EFS cable from the same company to use with my iPhone 4.

While it's easy to wear the SE215 over the ears by itself, I am having a hard time doing the same when it's attached to the CBL-M+-K-EFS cable. Does anyone know if the CBL-M+-K-EFS cable is supposed to be worn straight down or over the ears? If it's the latter, what's the best way to keep the cables stay put over and behind the ears?

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! :)

Jun 10, 2012 at 5:47 PM Post #3 of 6
The cable that comes with the SE215 needs to be worn over ear to be comfortable and secure, but the design of the CBL-M+-K-EFS cable makes it difficult to wear it over ear, since one can't make the cable 'form' to the shape of the ear, and there's no 'ring' to keep the cables fastened underneath the chin.

I wouldn't mind wearing the CBL-M+-K-EFS cable straight down if it wasn't because of the cable noise (when compared to wearing it over ear), but I want to make sure that I am wearing it correctly as it's designed to.

Thanks again for your help!

Jul 24, 2013 at 4:12 PM Post #4 of 6
same problem with me.. over the ear the cable just puts itself off my ear and this annoys so very much! i thought maybe there are some additional accesories to help CBL-M+-K-EFS lay firmly on the ear.. very strange design Shure made..

Jul 24, 2013 at 5:01 PM Post #5 of 6
Ear guides might help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back