How to save $70 on cleaning your ears
Sep 23, 2007 at 12:00 PM Post #18 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't possibly imagine why this is good for you. Why would you lie for 15 minutes and let the hydrogen peroxide react with your eardrums and ear canal?

AFAIK hydrogen peroxide is perfectly safe as long as your eardrum is intact. I have used it before under advise from my GP.

Syringing your own ears can cause ear infections, so be careful.

Sep 23, 2007 at 12:44 PM Post #20 of 25
I keep looking at the original post. I know that the soda can is probably sitting there to show scale, but did anyone else imagine that the OP was going to say something about injecting Coca-Cola into your ears?

Save $70... You'll never need a cleaning again, because your ears will be permanently syruped up forever.
biggrin.gif

Sep 23, 2007 at 12:53 PM Post #21 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
in canada it is free to have your ears cleaned. i got mine done during a physical where the doctor pinched my testicles and then massaged them: not a bad day.

blink.gif

Sep 23, 2007 at 12:59 PM Post #22 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
in canada it is free to have your ears cleaned. i got mine done during a physical where the doctor pinched my testicles and then massaged them: not a bad day.

was it a hot female doctor?

Sep 23, 2007 at 2:05 PM Post #24 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by infinitesymphony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I keep looking at the original post. I know that the soda can is probably sitting there to show scale, but did anyone else imagine that the OP was going to say something about injecting Coca-Cola into your ears?

Save $70... You'll never need a cleaning again, because your ears will be permanently syruped up forever.
biggrin.gif

Yes. Before I started reading I was trying to imagine what the process could involve.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back