How to order RSA amps thru Paypal?
Oct 26, 2013 at 3:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

apmca

New Head-Fier
Dear friends
Im trying to get a RSA RS71B black bird/ Intruder from their official website
Since I am from Vancouver BC Canada,the only option for paying would probably be Paypal
I tried to email RSA to ask about the methods of purchasing online thru Paypal, but havent received response for weeks.
Just wondering is there any other ways to contact RSA?
Thanks

Oct 29, 2013 at 7:27 PM Post #2 of 17
  Dear friends
Im trying to get a RSA RS71B black bird/ Intruder from their official website
Since I am from Vancouver BC Canada,the only option for paying would probably be Paypal
I tried to email RSA to ask about the methods of purchasing online thru Paypal, but havent received response for weeks.
Just wondering is there any other ways to contact RSA?
Thanks

Try by calling me, I am always there to pick up the phone, my friend.
It seems that either your e-mail does not accept my reply so it comes undelivered or check my e-mail address, make sure it has no misspelling. 

Oct 30, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #5 of 17
I just emailed to this address
rsaudio@raysamuelsaudio.com

Ray told me how much it was and have me a paypal address . I paid the money, supplied the delivery address and the Amp was dispatched the next day.

Nov 1, 2013 at 4:37 PM Post #7 of 17
I just emailed to this address
rsaudio@raysamuelsaudio.com

Ray told me how much it was and have me a paypal address . I paid the money, supplied the delivery address and the Amp was dispatched the next day.

Hey my friend
I emailed Ray again last night and I have received response from him.
Thanks again

Nov 2, 2013 at 4:13 AM Post #10 of 17
Loving my Intruder too here. Balanced is the way to go...
dt880smile.png

Nov 2, 2013 at 10:22 AM Post #14 of 17
Has it been confirmed that the SR71b and intruder are in fact the same amp?

i believe its been confirmed the Amp section is better in the Sr-71b, the newer 71b are being sold with the same gain settings as the intruder. 

the way i look at it, is if the 71b is $650.00 and the intruder is $700.00 so $50.00 Dac? i cant imagine how aweful a $50.00 dac would sound. esp in respect to the Algorhythm solo,Ibasso db2,hpp1 ect which are hundreds of dollars for Dac's.

so all things created equal i would say that split the price down the middle per Amp and Dac and it makes more sense. but it doesnt Make Sense that the 71B Amp section would be in the same Amplifier AND get a dac for $50.00 more.

Just My Opinion

Nov 2, 2013 at 2:48 PM Post #15 of 17
i believe its been confirmed the Amp section is better in the Sr-71b, the newer 71b are being sold with the same gain settings as the intruder. 

the way i look at it, is if the 71b is $650.00 and the intruder is $700.00 so $50.00 Dac? i cant imagine how aweful a $50.00 dac would sound. esp in respect to the Algorhythm solo,Ibasso db2,hpp1 ect which are hundreds of dollars for Dac's.

so all things created equal i would say that split the price down the middle per Amp and Dac and it makes more sense. but it doesnt Make Sense that the 71B Amp section would be in the same Amplifier AND get a dac for $50.00 more.

Just My Opinion

That's my thoughts exactly..

Had the amp been the same , I would not think twice and get the intruder . The only thing stopping me is that I believe the sr71b is a better amp, and I don't really need the dac component. Had hey been the same amp, one would be crazy not to get a dac for $50 extra when spending $650

Users who are viewing this thread

Back