How to make wired Westone 4R wireless
Mar 3, 2013 at 2:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

cklow01

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

I would like some help on making my Westone 4R wireless. Does anyone know any good bluetooth audio receiver that works well with the earphone so that I can pair with my bluetooth phone? Thanks.

C

Mar 9, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #2 of 3
You might as well sell them and get two cheaper pairs and save some money. Spending ~500$ in headphones to listen wireless is a waste.

Personally, I'd just skip the whole Bluetooth aspect and plug them into something really light like an iPod Nano. Simpler and you'll get better sound than having to transmit a signal.

Apr 5, 2020 at 5:10 PM Post #3 of 3
Hi all,

I would like some help on making my Westone 4R wireless. Does anyone know any good bluetooth audio receiver that works well with the earphone so that I can pair with my bluetooth phone? Thanks.

C
I just ordered on amazon
Hi all,

C
I just ordered on amazon OKCSC BT3S .78 mm for $40. Based on threads make sure you order .78 mm not .75 mm. Will post when I get them and report on quality. Be a shame to get inferior sound from our W4Rs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back