How to grow mustache?
Oct 30, 2006 at 1:03 PM Post #47 of 81
Oct 30, 2006 at 2:36 PM Post #49 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
It's a moustache isn't it?

Robert%20Mugabe.jpg

The ultimate in "gross" moustache variety maybe?

Another great moustache , even more appealing.
as216b.jpg

That's another reason why moustaches aren't that popular where I live.

Oct 30, 2006 at 2:48 PM Post #50 of 81
I don’t look at other guys thinking about what is attractive about them. Personally I think a mustache by itself is silly. A beard and mustache saves significant shaving time and effort, however having a mustache by itself requires more maintenance. Clean-shaven is fairly easy, you just shave the entire face. A full beard and mustache is even easier, just an occasional cheek and neck shave (and back shave for some of you. Then there's the people who need a weed wacker
wink.gif
). A mustache requires tremendous care when shaving around the stash, if you’re not careful you quickly end up looking like Hitler.

Oct 30, 2006 at 3:06 PM Post #51 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yikes
I don’t look at other guys thinking about what is attractive about them.

So how do you decide on a haircut or what clothes to wear?

Oct 30, 2006 at 6:20 PM Post #53 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks
Well, I was talking about Asians in their 20s.

My neighbor is asian and he has a normal moustache, he doesn’t look lame or cheesy. He’s an older gentleman with salt and pepper hair and a beautiful garden. I don’t remember seeing younger guys, I’m probably not paying attention to it. (I better not start looking at young asian guys' lips in public...YIKES)

I don’t think there’s anything you can do to grow it faster and thicker besides being healthy, provided you could grow one in the first place. And I always thought a lot of women like men with a moustache A LOT, I have five older sisters, two of them talk about how much they like a hairy upper lip for reasons I can’t really explain
eggosmile.gif
and are attracted to men like Tom Selleck, another sister likes them bald and chubby, and I prefer fresh shaven like a razor blade commercial.

My brother doesn’t have much facial hair, he’s been trying to grow a goatie, or side burns, anything -lol- to no avail. I tell him to focus and concentrate but he just farts. <--sorry, that’s not too lady like, but I couldn’t resist.
biggrin.gif

One time we went to a concert (we were very young) and he wanted me to paint some sideburns on him. You couldn’t really tell in the dark. Then he went to the mosh pit and came back all sweaty and his sideburns had melted…ROFL

Back to moustaches, good luck growing one JJB, just don’t focus and concentrate too much.

Oct 30, 2006 at 6:26 PM Post #54 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth
As for a passive-aggressive post and hoping to trip you up, don't kid yourself, you aren't that interesting of a subject to get me interested in baiting you.

Haha, very nice!

Oct 30, 2006 at 6:26 PM Post #55 of 81
Don't bother. Being hairy is very annoying, regardless of if it's on your face or not (my legs drive me nuts.) Although I don't have a full beard yet or anything, it's very annoying not shaving everything because out of nowhere random hairs grow in weird spots on my face.

Oct 30, 2006 at 6:38 PM Post #56 of 81
Quote:

Don't bother. Being hairy is very annoying, regardless of if it's on your face or not (my legs drive me nuts.)

It is? I have hair on my face, chest, arms, legs, and even my shoulders, and I don't feel annoyed at all.
blink.gif

Oct 30, 2006 at 7:34 PM Post #57 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_baseball_08
Haha, very nice!

Oh, so it's ok for others to say mustaches by themselves are just lame lame lame. (and yeah, Earl Hickey has a mustache BECAUSE it's lame. Just proves the point)

But if I say it, oh then I'm horrible and evil and should just **** and die.

Just put me on ignore if you and Zanth hate me so much. Double standard anyone?
rolleyes.gif

/husband has a thin beard thing going on, but NOT a mustache by itself.

Oct 30, 2006 at 7:55 PM Post #58 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
Oh, so it's ok for others to say mustaches by themselves are just lame lame lame. (and yeah, Earl Hickey has a mustache BECAUSE it's lame. Just proves the point)

But if I say it, oh then I'm horrible and evil and should just **** and die.

Just put me on ignore if you and Zanth hate me so much. Double standard anyone?
rolleyes.gif

/husband has a thin beard thing going on, but NOT a mustache by itself.

I think it had more to do with your "low IQ" generalization.

Oct 30, 2006 at 8:02 PM Post #59 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by lipidicman
So how do you decide on a haircut or what clothes to wear?

It's one reason for a Girlfriend/Wife, or in your case your Mother.

biggrin.gif

Oct 30, 2006 at 8:06 PM Post #60 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject
I think it had more to do with your "low IQ" generalization.

I stand by it. It's not the brightest candles who think mustaches make them sexier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back