How to grow mustache?
Oct 30, 2006 at 8:25 PM Post #61 of 81
I had a beard growing in for about 2 months. Yesterday, after reading this thread, I was inspired to shave and see how I'd look with just a mustache. Sweet Lord almighty, I looked in the mirror and thought I was going to rape myself. Needless to say, I shaved it off.

Oct 30, 2006 at 9:11 PM Post #62 of 81
Quote:

Oh, so it's ok for others to say mustaches by themselves are just lame lame lame. (and yeah, Earl Hickey has a mustache BECAUSE it's lame. Just proves the point)

But if I say it, oh then I'm horrible and evil and should just **** and die.

Just put me on ignore if you and Zanth hate me so much. Double standard anyone?

/husband has a thin beard thing going on, but NOT a mustache by itself.

Basically, you take your personal opinion, post in on the internet claiming that people who disagree with you are mentally dumb, accuse someone who disagrees with you of passive-aggressiveness, and you will quite obviously be flamed. End of story. Live with it.

Oct 30, 2006 at 11:53 PM Post #63 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by kyrie
Basically, you take your personal opinion, post in on the internet claiming that people who disagree with you are mentally dumb, accuse someone who disagrees with you of passive-aggressiveness, and you will quite obviously be flamed. End of story. Live with it.

And apparently people don't know the difference between literal and figurative, or who like to pick fights just to pick fights, and who have a history of going after just about anything I say.
wink.gif

So people who still think it's 70's think I suck. That's a compliment.

Oct 31, 2006 at 12:14 AM Post #64 of 81
[size=xx-small]Guys that still look good with mustaches:[/size]

A few classics who probably still get plenty of play:
TOM%20SELLECK.jpg

150x223.jpg

180px-Burt_reynolds_older.jpg

and how can you not love this guy:

brimley_stache.jpg

wink.gif

Oct 31, 2006 at 12:44 AM Post #66 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek
It is? I have hair on my face, chest, arms, legs, and even my shoulders, and I don't feel annoyed at all.
blink.gif

What are you talking about?? Body hair is sooooo gross. And girls have cooties.

rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Oct 31, 2006 at 1:03 AM Post #67 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
And apparently people don't know the difference between literal and figurative, or who like to pick fights just to pick fights, and who have a history of going after just about anything I say.
wink.gif

So people who still think it's 70's think I suck. That's a compliment.

But you're the only one here trying to pick a fight. Everyone else it trying to avoid it.

Quit trying to shove your opinion down everyone's throat and belittling them when they don't accept it.

Oct 31, 2006 at 1:07 AM Post #68 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
Please do the world a favor and don't try to grow a mustache. Those things are the height of lame. Ever see anyone with an IQ above 50 that had just a mustache? Reminds me of a line from a Dilbert comic strip when he was pulled over, "And frankly those mustaches don't make you look any more intelligent." It's funny cuz it's true.

Now mustaches with beards or variations thereof are something different, but just the stache?? Yuck, just get a mullet and be done with it.

So don't worry about it.
biggrin.gif

I agree in general. A lot of mustaches are just rednecky and gross. Asians with mustaches look a lot different than white people with them, though.

Oct 31, 2006 at 1:09 AM Post #69 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
And girls have cooties.

It's an epidemic, I say!

Oct 31, 2006 at 2:15 AM Post #72 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject
I think it had more to do with your "low IQ" generalization.

It was completely about that. I don't remember anyone else in this thread saying that people with a mustache were unintelligent.

Oct 31, 2006 at 2:17 AM Post #73 of 81
BeardedWoman5.jpg

Oct 31, 2006 at 3:37 AM Post #74 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong
Tell that to me.
I had a full mustache when I was 14.
plainface.gif

Damn genetics.

A-****ing-men.

I can't get rid of this damn beard. I let it grow for 4 months once. 6 inches of beard.

Here's your solution: don't grow a freaking mustache, because you won't want one when you have it (and it WON'T GO AWAY).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back