How to get a digital signal to a Fiio e17 from a Cowon z2
Jun 28, 2012 at 6:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

MaxD

100+ Head-Fier
[size=11.0pt] so I have a few android devices,  z2, nexus 1, asus transformer , htc x1.  [/size]
[size=11.0pt] I just ordered a fiio e17.  I also have the v-moda m-80.    I was wondering how the z2 or any of the other andi devices could be connected to th e17 to receive a digital signal?    Could I use the usb host node in icecreem ?[/size]
[size=11.0pt]  [/size]
[size=11.0pt] HELP....[/size]

Jun 29, 2012 at 3:26 PM Post #3 of 4
Im confused about what exactly you're trying to do.  You're trying to go digital out from the e17 to something else?  doesn't the e17 have optical and coax output?  Just use coax or optical to go to any device that has coax or optical in. though I'd guess the e17 would have a better DAC implementation.  If the other way around, going digital from another device would be easy
 if theyhave a optical or coax output.  USB is a lot more complicated and the link above is probably the right place to start.

Jun 30, 2012 at 3:24 AM Post #4 of 4
Mutnat, Dam,  how did I miss that ?   Sry,  Should have found that.  Guess I am not so hot at searching.  I'll have a read.  ta.

TME110, I am trying to interface a Android device to a Fii0 e17 using usb to usb.

Cheers guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back