How to EQ using Tidal?
Feb 3, 2021 at 11:06 AM Post #2 of 4
I am not familiar with the node. I just use my PC, and I am able to EQ through Peace as long as I disable exclusive mode. Of course that takes away MQA, however to my ears EQ provides greater sound improvement than Tidal Masters MQA tracks without EQ. Plus, I can listen to music and play video games at the same time.

Feb 3, 2021 at 11:16 AM Post #3 of 4
I am not familiar with the node. I just use my PC, and I am able to EQ through Peace as long as I disable exclusive mode. Of course that takes away MQA, however to my ears EQ provides greater sound improvement than Tidal Masters MQA tracks without EQ. Plus, I can listen to music and play video games at the same time.
The purpose of the streamer is to get rid of the PC.

Feb 3, 2021 at 11:49 AM Post #4 of 4
I have the same issue. You need to solve it in hardware. You can either get a warmer AMP like an OTL Tube Amp. Or, you can get a DAC/AMP with parametric EQ like an RME ADI-2. Or, just a graphic equalizer or Schiit Loki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back