How to "enjoy" music?
Oct 20, 2006 at 12:57 AM Post #211 of 365
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82
Ok, I went outside and entered a tournament. I didn't stroke my stick for 8 months and I won tournament, I tell you, practice is not needed. I haven't entered a tournament for years, last time I won was 5 years ago. Audiophile hobby is great, now it gives me a reason to play to win. Obsessive audiophile playing tournaments is unstoppable! I want to buy that $13 000 Tara Labs Zero cable... Soon you see me on TV winning world championships, mark this post!

BTW, I didn't get enjoyment from winning, I didn't even know I had won until someone gave me the cash. I felt like a brainwashed zombie the whole time.

What exactly do you play?

Oct 20, 2006 at 8:59 AM Post #214 of 365
Quote:

Originally Posted by SickMouthy
Like I said, you NEED to rock one out hard with a finger up your arse, Patrick.

I don't get it, it is hard to listen to music that way. To each their own I guess.

Oct 20, 2006 at 7:29 PM Post #215 of 365
Quote:

I don't get it, it is hard to listen to music that way. To each their own I guess.

You're kidding, right?
rolleyes.gif

Oct 20, 2006 at 7:37 PM Post #216 of 365
Patrick doesn't listen to music, he hears it.

Also, how do you practice pool without a pool table and balls?

Oct 20, 2006 at 7:47 PM Post #217 of 365
You weren't listening... in his sleep, foo!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 20, 2006 at 9:47 PM Post #218 of 365
Every time I come back to Patrick's threads, I change my mind.

"the dude is insane"
"the dude is taking the mickey"
"the dude is insane"
"the dude is insane"

I still can't make up my mind for sure.

Oct 20, 2006 at 9:51 PM Post #219 of 365
Quote:

it's not like you're sticking fingers in your ears, right? don't tell me you receive musical vibrations from, uh, other orfices?
basshead.gif

btw, pool is played with balls.
lambda.gif
oh, and pockets. don't forget the pockets.

Oct 21, 2006 at 3:56 AM Post #221 of 365
I think I should give up...

I dont HAVE any hair on the back of my neck!

Muahahaha I'm a super hairless species.

*note: this is in no means of offending people suffering of Alopecia totalis, Trichorrhexis nodosa or other such hair-related diseases*

Oct 23, 2006 at 11:20 AM Post #222 of 365
Quote:

I have realized my ears are the weaknesses now. Human ears suck! I need to change into another vessel...

Patrick82 - What, lol, I can't believe that you typed that...you must be joking; right?

Edit: Just joking; however, I didn't figure it out until reading further in this thread. What a joker! This thread is hilariously funny!

Oct 23, 2006 at 1:03 PM Post #223 of 365
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snacks
Patrick82 - What, lol, I can't believe that you typed that...you must be joking; right?

Edit: Just joking; however, I didn't figure it out until reading further in this thread. What a joker! This thread is hilariously funny!

Not joking. In 200 years my consciousness will be inside a machine. Mark this post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back