how to became an headphonus supremus?
Dec 28, 2007 at 12:02 AM Post #32 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by khbaur330162 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's the title given to you by moderators of the forum. I don't believe you have any say as to what goes there.

Wrong, it periodically tracks the number of posts for folks who don't donate. Once you donate it will no longer update (somewhat of a glitch) and once you hit 1500 it'll turn to the Headphoneus designation. For example, I donated early and my title used to say 100+ poster even though I had a couple thousand (the Headphoneus used to be part of the glitch for contributors as well) but my contributing membership lapsed by a day last year and I lost the 100+ poster tag. Anyway, long story short, it's not put there by the mods but rather by the forum software automatically.

Dec 28, 2007 at 12:02 AM Post #33 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You're welcome to any 1399 of mine you'd like. Just pm jude and ask him to move them over to you.

well, thanks! but you've worked hard on this forum very hard to reach your goal!
thanks for your offer, but the title of supremus is like to climb the everest: you can't go over the top with an helicopter!

Dec 28, 2007 at 12:03 AM Post #34 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by khbaur330162 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's the title given to you by moderators of the forum. I don't believe you have any say as to what goes there.

Ah, otay. Well that sucks. I could think of a lot of things to post there, which is probably why the mods don't want you to.
frown.gif

Dec 28, 2007 at 12:04 AM Post #35 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wrong, it periodically tracks the number of posts for folks who don't donate. Once you donate it will no longer update (somewhat of a glitch) and once you hit 1500 it'll turn to the Headphoneus designation. For example, I donated early and my title used to say 100+ poster even though I had a couple thousand (the Headphoneus used to be part of the glitch for contributors as well) but my contributing membership lapsed by a day last year and I lost the 100+ poster tag. Anyway, long story short, it's not put there by the mods but rather by the forum software automatically.

Except of course that the Niice! was added by an admin...

[size=xx-small]note to the reader: just because Mr. Vaughn here can't read, doesn't mean he's not the most generous DIYer on the forums, and you should totally listen to anything he says in the technical forums. His reading comprehension, on the other hand, leaves a little to be desired[/size]

Dec 28, 2007 at 12:05 AM Post #36 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so curious, what's the meaning of "Resistorous Conflagorous" ?
confused.gif

Dec 28, 2007 at 12:05 AM Post #37 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by zomas65 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well, thanks! but you've worked hard on this forum very hard to reach your goal!
thanks for your offer, but the title of supremus is like to climb the everest: you can't go over the top with an helicopter!

Don't worry, I'd still be well over 1500 even if I gave you the 1398 you need.

Dec 28, 2007 at 12:09 AM Post #38 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't worry, I'd still be well over 1500 even if I gave you the 1398 you need.

this confirm to me that "supremus" is a title such as "sir" in UK! you have to deserve the title, and you deserve it !

Dec 28, 2007 at 12:12 AM Post #39 of 72
I have to go to sleep! in my space-time it's early in the morning, and tomorrow (or later today?) I have to go to work! Mankind can't wait!

I'll re-post this thread at mine's 500 posts!

Dec 28, 2007 at 12:20 AM Post #40 of 72
As well as posting an "x2" 1500 times as previously stated you must also start and post in threads such as "What are you thinking/eating/drinking/scratching/diddling/listening to right now? only to have the thread closed by Wmcmanus. Only then can you attain to the oneness of Headphoneus Supremus.
biggrin.gif

Dec 28, 2007 at 5:49 AM Post #41 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by zomas65 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what are the necessary rules to become an Headphonus Supremus?
I don't think it's only a matter of messages posted, please enlight me!
tongue.gif

1500 posts, thats all!

Dec 28, 2007 at 9:52 AM Post #43 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Headphoneus Supremus is a nice way of saying you have way too much free time on your hands.
biggrin.gif

He he
cool.gif

Dec 28, 2007 at 1:40 PM Post #45 of 72

Users who are viewing this thread

Back