How old are you?
May 23, 2004 at 3:04 PM Post #46 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demolition
Well, considering that you're a vampire (the red eyes are a giveaway), you're probably a lot older than your appearance suggests.

lol... thats the second time someone has had that comment when seeing that picture... sadly not a vampire though
frown.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demolition
I'm 36, but I look 24, and act like I'm 12.

Thats a good ratio... doesnt work for me though... well most of the time I dont act 6...
tongue.gif

May 23, 2004 at 3:22 PM Post #47 of 64
15, and always broke, Head-Fi hasnt hit my wallet yet, its tried a few times, but theres never been anything in it. But I started work friday. work again tonight, only minimum wage and few hours but atleast its some money.

May 23, 2004 at 4:39 PM Post #49 of 64
Young enough for some of you guys to be as old as my parents. Young enough for people to think that I'm a 7th grader one moment and a college student the next, and no, I don't think it was my behavior.
tongue.gif

May 23, 2004 at 5:06 PM Post #52 of 64
turned 16 last month

May 23, 2004 at 6:19 PM Post #53 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by ry_goody
I'm 18

and damn some of you are old.... I didn't know people that old knew how to use forums

I learned how to use forums right here, from little whippersnappers your age, except they were nicer than you.
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
rs1smile.gif

I gotta go get in line behind Demolition and ipodstudio. I gotta cane and some used Depends.
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 23, 2004 at 7:08 PM Post #54 of 64
I'm 16 years young (my standard statement, when I'm 50 I'll still go "I'm 50 years young"
biggrin.gif
).

I'm 16, but I still have a very large LP collection and LP's are my medium of choice, kind of funny for a 'youngster' like me.
3000smile.gif

May 31, 2004 at 2:45 PM Post #60 of 64
I'm 20, turning 21 this August. Many people who know me in real life think I'm older, they say I look older and act older than I am. I think I look my age, though. Except maybe for my permanent 5-o-clock shadow. I'm not broke from this place, either. I have a bad compulsive electronics buying habit, and I learned how to curb that before I came here. Well maybe not, I'd be thousands richer if I had stopped spending on electronics stuff 2 years ago...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back