How old are you?
May 22, 2004 at 10:56 PM Post #16 of 64
I think this must be the third or fourth time for the age thread! Oh well, I suppose with my custom title, I'm obligated to check in every time. (48 big ones!)

May 22, 2004 at 11:02 PM Post #17 of 64
I'll be 34 in October.
rs1smile.gif

May 22, 2004 at 11:37 PM Post #21 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by RickG
My 50th will occur in March of next year...yeah, I guess I'm an old timer...

But hell, I bought myself a new Thunderbird convertible and a Rega Jupiter this week. Christmas in May!

And if you're thinking the Thunderbird is midlife crisis deluxe, you're wrong. If it were, I would have bought a red one instead of the Light Blue Ice...

(By the way, I won't be able to by anything else for another decade)

tongue.gif

Way off topic: Rick, Is the light blue ice one the color that you can only get on the Tbird? I was looking at fords last week and saw this silvery looking blue Tbird with the hard top and port holes. It was beautiful. Congrats on your early Xmas.

May 22, 2004 at 11:57 PM Post #22 of 64
45 the first week in November.

On a side note, I think we need to declare Walter Cronkites birthday a manditory national holiday or I need to find a job that lets me take my birthday off<shrug>.

What I want for my birthday this year is a certain resident of a certain Southern state to recieve a one way ticket back to his house.

May 23, 2004 at 1:07 AM Post #23 of 64
I'm 23 but everyone thinks I'm older (by about 5 years). I attribute it to my cool demeanor, as I was often told "you seem old, buy us beer and ****" when I was growing up.

The worst age-placing mistake anyone has made was done so by my freshman roommate at uni. The first day that I met him, I walked into the room and introduced myself. Strange looks ensued. He thought I was pulling his chain, and that I was my father, trying to play a trick on him. So basically, I was mistaken for a 50 year old. What will people think when I'm 50?

May 23, 2004 at 1:50 AM Post #24 of 64
23, done with college [BSME], no job [yet], borrowing money from the parents to build an amp [aka broke].

Live in Richmond, Michigan [wide spot in the road that is growing very fast]

Anyhoo..

rs1smile.gif

George.

May 23, 2004 at 2:20 AM Post #25 of 64

Users who are viewing this thread

Back