How Old Are You???
Oct 23, 2005 at 3:36 AM Post #48 of 415

It's pretty interesting to see how the demographics here skew younger than they do over at Audio Asylum (see an equivilent of this thread (from a few months ago) over at AA). Here most people are their teens or twenties while at Audio Asylum it seems that most people there are in their 40's or 50's (though they do have more diversity of age groups there than we do here (i.e. they have a larger percentage of people under ~40 than we do of people over ~30)).

P.S.: I haven't crunched any of the statistical math on this, these are just my observations while comparing the responses to both of these threads (this one and the one I linked at AA).

Oct 23, 2005 at 3:39 AM Post #49 of 415
"Young enough not to care too much
About the way things used to be
I'm young enough to remember the future
The past has no claim on me

I'm old enough not to care too much
About what you think of me
But I'm young enough to remember the future
And the way things ought to be"

OK, I'm 26...umm...no, that's hexidecimal...

38 years old!!

Peace,

Graz

Oct 23, 2005 at 3:49 AM Post #50 of 415
someone says: old enough to know better...
k1000smile.gif

Oct 23, 2005 at 3:55 AM Post #51 of 415
I guess i'm the only 28 year old so far...

Oct 23, 2005 at 4:14 AM Post #56 of 415
Joe - I remember that it was you who got me started on this site. Little did I know that it'll cost me thousands. BTW, my uncle who's almost 98 uses an HD600, and thereby probably sets a record for headphone users. Amazingly he also uses a computer, drives approx. 30 miles most days, leads a fully independent life, and just got a 30 year mortgage for his newly bought property.

Quote:

Originally Posted by joelongwood
YES!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oct 23, 2005 at 4:22 AM Post #57 of 415
19 going on uh . . . 19. Without knowing my age, most people think I'm early 20s. (some even older, but they just may be blind)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back