Nov 9, 2005 at 1:31 AM Post #108 of 415
Quote:

Originally Posted by no1likesme
Wow...

i thought the vast majority of people on here would be 35+

there are a lot of us younger people tho

That's because the old farts don't generally post in threads like this
very_evil_smiley.gif
I think this is called an error in the sampling procedure?

Anyway, it's always nice to see that there are a lot of young'ins growing up with more than iPod earbuds. And, hopefully, they'll have even worked for some of their own headphones!
redface.gif

P.S. and how old is cat, would you say? Hmmm... the mystery!!!
tongue.gif

Nov 9, 2005 at 4:48 PM Post #112 of 415
God.
I'm 17 about to turn 18 on December 10th. So I'm basically 18.

I know surprisingly little compared to some of the 14-15 year olds I've met online. I mean them knowing CSS or even C and C++. It's crazy. Plus some of their music is better! (Which is a big deal to me, hahaha)

Where I'm struggling with my HMTL class and Intro to Programming, I already feel like I'm behind. I guess I know a lot more than the next person, but I still feel like I could know more. But I'd like to know Linux, UNIX, etc, too like these little jurks out there, hahahha

And, for all you 17 soon-to-be 18-year-olds... Are you worried about becoming an adult?
I think I'm setting up the foundations for it, but it's all very unplanned, it seems. I want to be out on my own!

Nov 9, 2005 at 6:00 PM Post #113 of 415
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardo diaz
God.
I'm 17 about to turn 18 on December 10th. So I'm basically 18.

I know surprisingly little compared to some of the 14-15 year olds I've met online. I mean them knowing CSS or even C and C++. It's crazy. Plus some of their music is better! (Which is a big deal to me, hahaha)

Where I'm struggling with my HMTL class and Intro to Programming, I already feel like I'm behind. I guess I know a lot more than the next person, but I still feel like I could know more. But I'd like to know Linux, UNIX, etc, too like these little jurks out there, hahahha

And, for all you 17 soon-to-be 18-year-olds... Are you worried about becoming an adult?
I think I'm setting up the foundations for it, but it's all very unplanned, it seems. I want to be out on my own!

Struggling with HTML? XD My Highschool Advanced Computer Course was so stupid, I learned HTML myself and TAUGHT the class basic HTML because i couldent stand frontpage. No joke.. lol

Nov 9, 2005 at 6:44 PM Post #114 of 415
Well, XHTML.

I understand basic HTML, for sure.

It's just this crap with forms, etc. (I ended up not turning in a 100 point assigment because I didn't get it. Still really bummed about it.)

Nov 19, 2005 at 3:56 AM Post #115 of 415
I shall turn 24 on thanksgiving

Nov 19, 2005 at 4:16 AM Post #118 of 415
I'm about a year older than the last time we did this thread about a year ago. That would be 49
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back