1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

How much would these cans be worth

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by roran1234, Apr 20, 2013.
  1. roran1234
    Hi All,

I have a pair of Grado SR225i's which I have the original box for and have listened to for about 10 hours.

They are mint. What would they be worth? Trades or selling is the best way to go?

I also would like a pair of Sennheiser HD 25-1 ll ( I listen to more electronic these days) I am however, very much open to suggestions.

Thanks in Advance,
    Ollie

2. eke2k6
    I hope this helps: Click

[​IMG]

3. roran1234
    That wasn't really helpful, I kind of want to know an accurate price of my headphones in the condition they are in.

I thought this would be a good place to ask? Also there may be someone willing to trade?

4. eke2k6
    http://www.head-fi.org/f/6550/headphones-for-sale-trade

5. eke2k6
    There's not going to be an "accurate" price, as it all depends on the deal you strike. You can look at the price for a new set, and decide how much you're willing to lose.

6. wolfetan44
    Quote:
    Way to help out. 
    Anyways, I'd say $175 with shipping. 

7. alv4426
    ^^^Try closer to $150. I sold my 225i a while ago on here for $175 but it came with a bunch of extras including a leather headband cushion and 2 extra whole headband mechanisms.
    P.S. that last post by eke was actually helpful that's how sales of used items work.

8. eke2k6
    Quote:

Quote:

This is why I said it depends on how much the seller wants to lose.

He says they're mint. If I were him, I wouldn't go below $180. It's all subjective.