How much music do you listen to? Daily/Weekly?
Apr 12, 2007 at 10:21 PM Post #16 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Camper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have even been known to bring iems to church.
plainface.gif
Come on, after 50 years, it starts sounding the same.

LOL!

Wonderful...almost made my day
biggrin.gif

Apr 13, 2007 at 7:22 AM Post #17 of 49
Damn straight, gotta justify the money we throw down upon the altar of head-fi some how ;p

If I enjoy listening to 2 hrs music more than watching a movie at the California price of 10 bucks a pop... then I only need to listening to 900 hrs a music! That's only like 12-20 weeks worth!!! Of course if I do this in MMO monetary value... at 15 bucks a month playing like 56 hrs a week... ugh.

Apr 13, 2007 at 10:21 PM Post #18 of 49
casual/background listening - approx. 30 hours per week

dedicated headphone listening - approx. 20 hours per week

Apr 13, 2007 at 11:57 PM Post #20 of 49
10 to 14 hours a day, most days.

Working for yourself has its benefits in terms of listening time.

Probably around an hour of dedicated listening, while relaxing, a day.

Apr 14, 2007 at 2:27 AM Post #22 of 49
In the morning, about an hour.
On the bus, about an hour each way = 2 hours
In classes, about an hour.
At home, about 4 hours.

So about 8 hours a day total.
biggrin.gif

Apr 15, 2007 at 10:33 PM Post #25 of 49
9 hours at work - split between KJAZZ (Long Beach) KEARTH101 until I get sick of the commercials.

at home another 2-3 hours mostly sacd's or boots.

JD
eggosmile.gif

Apr 16, 2007 at 12:44 AM Post #26 of 49
Let's see...now I'm on vacation so I pretty much listen as long as I'm awake (though maybe I should put Acousticity on loop for sleeping...). I'm usually hooked up to the computer (or, at my other house, blissfully swimming in the sound waves of my desktop speaker setup), and when I'm driving, there's always a CD in the car. When I'm at a friend's house, there's nearly always someone's MP3 player or CD playing, and I usually have my headphones on during free time at school, although I'm taking quite a few classes right now. And I just noticed a new sound in "Original Fire" from my dad's SR80's...these things never cease to amaze me. And I also play the guitar an hour or so per day. So...I'd say:

Music ~12 hrs/day on vacation/weekend
Music ~5 hrs a day on school days

I never realized just how much I listen...

Apr 16, 2007 at 1:07 AM Post #28 of 49
Probably a solid 2 hours of attentive listening, maybe an hour extra of passive.

Apr 16, 2007 at 10:38 AM Post #30 of 49
Eight hours or more everyday at work through the speaker of our Hi-Fi quality 3Com phone system. (by Hi-Fi quality I mean a little crappy speaker with dirt vibrating in it. 3Com claims it is "great for music")

Four to six hours of music on my own time everyday either at home or in the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back