How much cash is in your wallet?
Dec 10, 2006 at 8:27 PM Post #63 of 85
None! I always use my debit card.
Its more than a month since last time I had some cash in my pocket...

Dec 10, 2006 at 8:54 PM Post #64 of 85
about 260€ at the moment, but that is a little more than usual but cash cash is necessary here in germany, at least in bars and the like

Dec 10, 2006 at 9:00 PM Post #65 of 85
Why in the world do you need 260 EUR? For anything expensive, can't you just flash your credit card?

Dec 11, 2006 at 12:22 AM Post #67 of 85
I've just been paid tonight for putting in 100hrs exactly over the past 7days trying to fulfill a big xmas order to go out tomorrow morning (i succeeded as well so will be getting a %bonus next week), but i'm doing the sensible thing and not buying more hi-fi toys, there's sooo much i want/need though but i will resist....

I'll be using it to clear a four figure c-card balance first thing tomorrow morning before i go use this itchy web browsing finger, goddam finger is posessed as it just loves clicking on "add to basket/checkout" icons on websites - anyone else have this problem?..Tonight i'm rich, and by god it feels nice, tomorrow at about lunchtime i'll be left with approx £70 in my wallet which is kinda average.

Dec 11, 2006 at 12:31 AM Post #68 of 85
I have two wallets. One is hidden at home, and one I take around with me. I walk around with around $20, (unless I'm planning on buying something expensive) and the wallet at home has a decent amount in it. That's all I'll say about that.
biggrin.gif

Dec 11, 2006 at 12:37 AM Post #69 of 85
$3 and probably another buck or two in change. I had $12 but I picked up some chips and a pizza on my way home from xmas shopping.

Typically when I get down to just a few dollars, I'll go take out $60 from the ATM. I don't like to carry much more than that cause I'll be tempted to spend it on little things I don't need. Anything more than about $10-15 I just put on my credit card. I like that better than debit because it lets me keep the money an extra month and I save my receipts, so I just have to reconcile my statement when it comes and then only have one bill to pay.

Dec 11, 2006 at 12:43 AM Post #70 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why in the world do you need 260 EUR? For anything expensive, can't you just flash your credit card?

Not in Germany.
154€ (~$203) in my wallet.
That's less than average.

Dec 11, 2006 at 1:58 AM Post #71 of 85
7 bucks. Most of the money is in my debit card and credit card, which I try not to use, since it's always below half balance. I usually carry a 20, or 40 if I'm goin' out with friends.

Dec 12, 2006 at 10:22 PM Post #75 of 85
I had $11.54 leftover from getting a money order yesterday, but that's gone from dinner last night for me and the gf. I don't ever have cash on me. Strictly debit card for me. I don't believe in credit cards anymore (got into a lot of stupid trouble for getting two when I was 18, lesson learned).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back