How much cash is in your wallet?
Dec 7, 2006 at 10:05 PM Post #46 of 85
$0 in paper money (spent it all yesterday)
and I've got about $50 in change that has accumulated over time. Don't keep it all in my wallet though
tongue.gif

Dec 7, 2006 at 10:20 PM Post #48 of 85
$34 USD.

and a credit card that I try not to use.

Dec 7, 2006 at 10:23 PM Post #50 of 85
Right now I have $23. I dont spend any money during the week, but usually put about $20 in the wallet for the weekend, depending on where I am going.

Dec 8, 2006 at 2:39 AM Post #54 of 85
$57 + the cards.

FYI - to all of you using debit cards, consider using it as a credit card instead. The banks do not offer any type of refund if your debit card is frauded (PIN stollen), however credit card purchases are covered. Don't put your PIN somewhere that can be found. All of these grocery stores and gas stations are supose to delete the information nightly after posting, but if some hacker gets to it, you can loose a lot.

Sorry for the thread crap, back to the cash ...

Dec 8, 2006 at 3:00 AM Post #56 of 85
Cash?!?! What's that?!?!

I just have a bank check card, which if you read my other thread, you will know that it just a useless, tainted piece of plastic, soon to find its way into the deepest, darkest part of a nasty, dirty trash can in little tiny shards.

Dec 8, 2006 at 6:47 AM Post #57 of 85
$21. I like to carry two tens around, and my suitemate gave me a dollar for letting him use my dusting can (the payment was his idea, not mine). Just got my first credit card, an AmEx Blue for Students, and I'm trying to use that as much as possible--not that I spend much money during college (thank goodness).

Dec 8, 2006 at 6:49 AM Post #58 of 85
$2. Lottery money.

Dec 8, 2006 at 8:05 AM Post #60 of 85
I've got $100 CAD in my wallet, which reminds me that I meant to put some of that away.

Now I'm down to $40.

I've also got about $6 left on my onecard (The onecard... TO RULE THEM ALL! Actually, it's for the photocopiers and printers at school, as well as most of the food places and some vending machines.) along with my debit card and my credit card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back