how many posts do you need to have a 100+ head fier?
Jan 2, 2011 at 12:47 PM Post #16 of 145
I'm just trying to get people to see the light....my way....lol

Quote:
Quote:
I'm a 500+ Head-Fier and I don't know squat. I'm proof post count does not directly correlate with knowledge. I did notice that I'm about to hit 1000 though...that's when all the headphone smarts floods in to your head. 

That's because you tell in every Grado topic, you chose SR325's over SR225's
tongue.gif

Sorry man, couldn't resist, I mean you no harm offcourse:)
beerchug.gif

Jan 2, 2011 at 2:05 PM Post #17 of 145

Quote:
Some people (like me) like expressing their opinion and others prefer to quietly listen.

The post count to time spent at forum ratio only shows a person's personality type. 

Take the posts on this thread - does any one of them show anything about a person's audio knowledge? Nope. All the people on this thread just like to post, nothing more.

That hurts man. That really hurts.

Jan 2, 2011 at 2:16 PM Post #19 of 145

Quote:
Some people (like me) like expressing their opinion and others prefer to quietly listen.

The post count to time spent at forum ratio only shows a person's personality type. 

Take the posts on this thread - does any one of them show anything about a person's audio knowledge? Nope. All the people on this thread just like to post, nothing more.

Basically. I'll admit I'm probably annoying and post too much, but I try not to crap the forums.

And OP, look at your new fancy title!

Jan 2, 2011 at 2:16 PM Post #20 of 145

biggrin.gif
 Nothing wrong with being an "E" personality type! Forums wouldn't exist without the proportion of members who love the sound of the own typing. 

Quote:

Quote:

Jan 2, 2011 at 4:06 PM Post #22 of 145

Quote:
biggrin.gif
 Nothing wrong with being an "E" personality type! Forums wouldn't exist without the proportion of members who love the sound of the own typing. 

Quote:

Quote:

Especially if you have a mechanical keyboard.
biggrin.gif
Although I can only assume most of us here listen to music while perusing...but hey, it's better to have a few members with a habit of saying everything on their minds!

Jan 2, 2011 at 4:11 PM Post #23 of 145

Quote:
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Quote:

I assure you, I am no E personality type. 50% of my posts come from the DIY forum or talking about mods. 30% were from bumping my old for sale posts. The rest are here in the Member's forum.

ISTP personality type

Jan 2, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #24 of 145
Jan 2, 2011 at 4:21 PM Post #27 of 145
well thanks guys. really apreciate the help.

Jan 2, 2011 at 4:21 PM Post #28 of 145

Quote:
I used to think there was a 300+ Head-Fier, but there wasn't.

Yeah I kinda wish there was a rank for each 100 mark. I would almost be a 200+ headfier 
smile.gif

Jan 2, 2011 at 4:29 PM Post #30 of 145

Users who are viewing this thread

Back