how many posts do you need to have a 100+ head fier?
Jan 2, 2011 at 2:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 145

bcasey25raptor

Aka: Brycon Casey
aka mental patient
aka Enter Darkness
aka Shurefan
aka reaperofaudio
aka everyone knows
aka very funny
i have 119 but im still just a head fier

Jan 2, 2011 at 2:18 AM Post #2 of 145
The mods have to manually change your title. Chill out, bro. It'll come 
wink.gif

Jan 2, 2011 at 2:22 AM Post #4 of 145

Quote:
What is it so good to be a 100+ Head-Fi'er??

i like to advance in rank. 100+ head fier is a good first step in my understanding of audio equipment

Jan 2, 2011 at 2:32 AM Post #6 of 145
Quote:
What is it so good to be a 100+ Head-Fi'er??

i like to advance in rank. 100+ head fier is a good first step in my understanding of audio equipment

It is? Post count didn't really correlate with knowledge. I didn't really know much until I hit supremus. And that was because I felt compelled to learn so I live up, somewhat, to my title.

Jan 2, 2011 at 2:44 AM Post #7 of 145

Quote:

Quote:

It is? Post count didn't really correlate with knowledge. I didn't really know much until I hit supremus. And that was because I felt compelled to learn so I live up, somewhat, to my title.

i figured the more i ask and tell on the forums the more i learn. so the more posts i have the more i know. in theory.

Jan 2, 2011 at 2:48 AM Post #8 of 145
I'm a 500+ Head-Fier and I don't know squat. I'm proof post count does not directly correlate with knowledge. I did notice that I'm about to hit 1000 though...that's when all the headphone smarts floods in to your head. 

Jan 2, 2011 at 2:48 AM Post #9 of 145
Jan 2, 2011 at 2:51 AM Post #10 of 145
Quote:

Quote:

i figured the more i ask and tell on the forums the more i learn. so the more posts i have the more i know. in theory.

A lot of us here just mess around. I'm positive there are +100 members that know infinitely more than I do. I've just started getting into the science recently.

Jan 2, 2011 at 3:31 AM Post #12 of 145
Jan 2, 2011 at 9:01 AM Post #13 of 145

Quote:
I'm a 500+ Head-Fier and I don't know squat. I'm proof post count does not directly correlate with knowledge. I did notice that I'm about to hit 1000 though...that's when all the headphone smarts floods in to your head. 

That's because you tell in every Grado topic, you chose SR325's over SR225's
tongue.gif

Sorry man, couldn't resist, I mean you no harm offcourse:)
beerchug.gif

Jan 2, 2011 at 9:07 AM Post #14 of 145
can't wait to hit 1000, then the knowledge finally comes

no no, I don't want to edit above to include that sentence, because now I have one post extra (don't pm jude for my spamming please) 

tongue.gif

Jan 2, 2011 at 9:51 AM Post #15 of 145
Some people (like me) like expressing their opinion and others prefer to quietly listen.

The post count to time spent at forum ratio only shows a person's personality type. 

Take the posts on this thread - does any one of them show anything about a person's audio knowledge? Nope. All the people on this thread just like to post, nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back