How many of you use your ipod video to watch videos?
Jul 12, 2006 at 1:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

J-Pak

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm just curious who is using their ipod video to watch videos? And how do you like it? I just sold my PSP, so I'm thinking of asking my sister to "lend" me back the ipod I gave her
etysmile.gif

Jul 12, 2006 at 2:01 AM Post #2 of 11
I use it for tv shows and such. Nothing as long as a movie, but for short stuff it's great to kill time.

Jul 12, 2006 at 2:50 AM Post #3 of 11
nothing longer than an hour, really. even then i don't watch all of it usually. i have some invader zim and comedy central presents.

p.s. - i use the ZVM, buts its practically the same thing to answer this question,

Jul 12, 2006 at 2:54 AM Post #4 of 11
i actually watch alot of videos, mostly tv shows, but some movies during workouts at the gym, commutes on the subway or on the airplane after my notebook battery runs out.

Find it quite useful since I just want something to keep me occupied and don't carry about video quality.

But my primary use is still for music so it's perfect for me. (battery life could be longer though)

Jul 12, 2006 at 3:08 AM Post #6 of 11
Here's a typical week:

8 hrs on a plane (2 trips):
3 hrs watching a movie or anime
5 hrs listening to music

Hanging at a Starbucks:
1 hour watching a movie or TV Show
2 hours music

Daily commute:
1 hr ea way listen to music (if I'm stuck in traffic, I'll watch a movie)

Since I got this one-step DVD-to-iPod converter, I'm rotating through all my favorite TV shows.

Jul 12, 2006 at 5:35 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik
Only very occasionally. Away from home, I much prefer using the PowerBook to watch DVDs and clips.

Ditto here. I tried watching videos walking to/from class.... didn't work out. I guess whereever the environment is stable enough to watch a movie, it's also stable enough to bust out a laptop.

Jul 12, 2006 at 8:04 PM Post #10 of 11
I crashed at a friends house last week, and when everybody went to sleep, out came the 5G, booted to Apple firmware, and on came the **** ~ !

Kidding. But I really did use it to watch some Dave Chapelle and part of The Kentucky Fried Movie. That damned spoof of Enter the Dragon is fantastic ! It's pretty much a novelty feature, but I suppose that using it for about an hour at a time is pretty cool.

Jul 12, 2006 at 8:47 PM Post #11 of 11
yeah I watch videos on my Ipod, but they are only music videos, and I only watch it at home cause of the neighborhood I live in. Its to dangerous to watch videos in public cause alot of people got robbed for doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back