how many of you play computer games
Sep 8, 2009 at 8:30 PM Post #77 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by iriverdude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nothing wrong with Gigabyte, quality brand.

+1. Been using Gigabyte boards forever, recently switched to Asus (I'm currently using an Asus X58 P6T Deluxe V2), for purely aesthetic reasons. Both are leading brands, although I did hear some rumors about Asus QC going down...

Sep 27, 2009 at 1:43 PM Post #78 of 84
I seldom play computer games because my laptop has a really bad internal video card: gma950. I guess I can only run popcart on it: even benchmark video demo can be flashes slowly, one pic by one pic...I'm going crazy about it!!!

Sep 27, 2009 at 2:49 PM Post #79 of 84
Still playing computer games as well, though not as much as before. It is not only the decreased time available as I have gotten older but it is a bit harder to game for long stretches now compared to before.

Now adays if I game which I do maybe 2 nights a week I have a 'built in' limit of about 3 hours. I am a FPS gamer at heart and perhaps I will move on to another genre to get some new motivation for gaming, as I do not mind it at all and I hope I will keep it as a hobby for leisure for a long time.

Sep 27, 2009 at 3:02 PM Post #80 of 84
I am. RPG gamer mainly, FPS shooter second.

At the moment, I am playing Baldurs Gate II. Really oldschool, and one of the best RPGs ever made to PC.

Sep 27, 2009 at 5:15 PM Post #81 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am. RPG gamer mainly, FPS shooter second.

At the moment, I am playing Baldurs Gate II. Really oldschool, and one of the best RPGs ever made to PC.

Agreed, and the Throne of Bhaal expansion pack is even better.

Sep 27, 2009 at 5:30 PM Post #83 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by coredump /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Agreed, and the Throne of Bhaal expansion pack is even better.

Yup. I often forget to mention ToB though cuz I bought them as one pack. Its a one single and epic game to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back