How many of you have ONE pair of headphones??
Jan 13, 2012 at 5:40 PM Post #16 of 82
I wish I could say the M50s were my only headphones, but I rushed and bought them after reading some reviews and taking some advice. Since then, I have bought a pair of AKG 518LE and just yesterday received a pair M-80s. I've gone through one DAP so far (Clip+) which broke and now plan on getting another one. I have yet to try an amp, but I do see myself getting one soon.

Jan 13, 2012 at 5:50 PM Post #17 of 82
I only one 1 pair now. The Ultrasone HFi-780s. I did have the Sennheiser HD428s but I gave those to my dad for use at work. I will be getting the Fiio e10 at the end of the month. YES! I know the e17 is going to be released soon but I really don't need all the features and I don't wish for my amp/dac to be portable.  Plus, the e10 will be ~ $70 cheaper :wink: To my ears, the difference will be great compared with my cheap sound card on my laptop.

Jan 28, 2012 at 2:03 PM Post #18 of 82
One for at home - Denon D2000 (modded), Shure SE425 for on the go. Only amp thus far is fiio E7 although the new Dacmagic Plus has grown on me

Jan 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM Post #19 of 82
Well as one of the drivers died on my Grado 225's I am down to one headphone now, and that is my Sen 600's and just one amp, a Headroom Home ( yes it's old but still sounds better than most anything else I have listened to). I am looking to get another headphone and amp soon though, looking at the HifiMan He500 phones and their EF5 amp.

Jan 28, 2012 at 2:26 PM Post #20 of 82
I'd like to have one pair of headphones. But apparently I must have some rat genes somewhere because a) I'm about as big as one b) I can never seem to get rid of anything.

Still vintage headphones don't really depreciate so it's more of an investment anyway.

Jan 28, 2012 at 2:45 PM Post #22 of 82
Nice and simply the poeple with only one set of headphones are....not to be found on this website - they bought ipads....

Jan 28, 2012 at 3:23 PM Post #23 of 82
Only one set of headphones here.  I'm poor so if I want a new pair, I have to sell my old ones to buy the new.  I've slowly worked my way up to the K702.  Have been running all my headphones on the WA-6.  I think I'm going to sell soon and try out the Hifiman HE-300.

Jan 28, 2012 at 3:50 PM Post #25 of 82
I only have one pair of headphones. I always used to have more. I always wanted at least one for on-the-go and one for home use. Then I switched to semi-portable solutions with fullsize + portable amp. I've finally found a headphone that gives me high quality sound unamped on the go, is extremely comfortable and perfectly suits my preferred sound signature. So yes, I only have one headphone.

I still have a W4 for the gym. Somewhere in the drawer rest my HJE900, but it's personally connected to a special person, so I don't use it.

Jan 28, 2012 at 4:26 PM Post #27 of 82

Quote:
As a youngin' (still in college) I don't have the money to have so many nice headphones so I fall into this category. I have one HD600 with an E9/E7 combo.

EDIT: I guess I have bose earbuds too which I don't like much but I got them for cheap and I only use them when walking in between my dorm and my classes (so, maybe like 35 minutes a day total lol).

I too fall in the broke and in college category. I'm using the e9/e7 with the m50's. Hopefully moving up to the akg 701's soon. 

Jan 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM Post #29 of 82
ER4s, FiiO E5, Ipod Classic

upgrading amp soon tho, and getting some Senn HD598s 
bigsmile_face.gif

Jan 28, 2012 at 5:03 PM Post #30 of 82
I've got only one,but I'm thinking of getting another,maybe HD650.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back