How many of you exclusively listen to one player now?
Oct 28, 2002 at 11:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

Peddler

1000+ Head-Fier
Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Not really a strange question.

Most people on this forum appear to have an assortment of formats - CD, MP3, MD, CD/MP3 and so forth.

Since getting my Nomad Jukebox 3 I have sold my MD recorder - all my MD's and now listen exclusively to the Nomad.

I honestly feel that this player covers all the bases as far as I am concerned. It's portable enough for me to carry around, has loads of storage, sounds absolutely superb and runs a good while on one charge.

How many of you now consistently listen to just one format?

Oct 28, 2002 at 11:49 PM Post #2 of 23
Well, I can't say "exclusively" just quite yet, but I find myself reaching for my iPod on a more frequent basis. Right now, even though I'm sitting within arm's length of a Sugden and an Earmax Pro with a decent CD player, I'm listening to my iPod hooked up to a Stax SRM001 MK II portable. Sounds damned good to me........I'm happy.
biggrin.gif

Oct 29, 2002 at 4:39 AM Post #7 of 23
Quote:

acidtripwow said...

MP3s suck!!!!!

Only the bad ones. The nice ones are a whole 'nuther matter!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 29, 2002 at 5:23 AM Post #9 of 23
I only listen to about 25 cd's anyways so CD's are good enough for me.
smily_headphones1.gif

Biggie.

Oct 29, 2002 at 11:15 AM Post #11 of 23
only MD here. does it all for me portably. I like the idea of a PCDP, but it won't fit my pocket, so there ya go...

Oct 29, 2002 at 11:28 AM Post #12 of 23
MD's only now too, seems to be a lot of us around.
When I first got my MD, I was rotating between MD, CD and Tape, but the others don't get a look in now!
As for MP3... no thanks!

Oct 29, 2002 at 3:08 PM Post #15 of 23
Using my mp3 CD player to play both CDs and mp3s--and I do believe my mp3s are higher quality than your MDs
rolleyes.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back