How many of you are sleeping with live animals?
Jun 5, 2006 at 8:02 PM Post #16 of 41
I'm moving North next month and am looking to rescue a couple of stray dogs from the kennel so looks like I'll have to order a bigger bed for the new house
tongue.gif

Jun 5, 2006 at 8:12 PM Post #17 of 41
sometimes my iguana will snuggle up next to me in bed, and put his little head on the pillow.

Jun 5, 2006 at 8:17 PM Post #18 of 41
My dog sometimes sleeps on my bed. If not on my bed, on my brothers bed, or her beanbag bed thing in my parents room. The dog doesn't sleep on the parents bed, because dog + water bed = bad

Jun 5, 2006 at 8:19 PM Post #19 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject
My dog, he's normally an 18 pound mutt. But at night he morphs into this giant beast of an animal that can take up most of a queen size bed on his own. Amazing transformation really.
icon10.gif

I know what that's like. Those little dogs are really quite amazing when it comes to shoving you to the side of your own bed. But she's my dog, so I don't mind one bit.

Jun 5, 2006 at 8:25 PM Post #21 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Pa
SWMBO, 3 springer spaniels, and me. Two of the spaniels prefer "under the covers". Best I ever had.
biggrin.gif
SWMBO occasionally claims that if her mother knew she would be turning in her grave like a rotisserie chicken.

swmbo?
"single white male with body odor"?

Jun 5, 2006 at 11:06 PM Post #23 of 41
As mentioned in the stuffed animals thread, I keep a shotgun near my bedroll when I work in remote areas. If a grizzly or cougar tries to climb into bed with me, all it'll get is a 12-ga. magnum slug.

So, no, I don't sleep with live animals. But, there may be dead ones if they don't keep their distance.

Jun 5, 2006 at 11:48 PM Post #25 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by smeggy
One cat that sleeps above the wifes head and one that sometimes likes to curl up in my crotch for some reason
confused.gif

Must be the heat. Another alternative could be your armpit.
wink.gif

Jun 6, 2006 at 1:36 AM Post #26 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayso78
Must be the heat. Another alternative could be your armpit.
wink.gif

you do and i'll call peta! i'll send naked fur protesters to your house!

Jun 6, 2006 at 2:14 AM Post #28 of 41
These two slept with me for the first 5 years I had them. But I finally couldn't take the interrupted sleep caused by them constantly fighting and jockeying for position. I thought they'd protest when I finally locked them out of the bedroom but they accepted without a whimper. Perhaps the fear of being rolled over on as well as my snoring, was interrupting their sleep as well. We still nap together however.
SalFritzWeb.jpg

Jun 6, 2006 at 2:22 AM Post #29 of 41
Our dog doesnt sleep with me, but with my parents. Thats the only place he ever sleeps at night.

Jun 6, 2006 at 3:17 AM Post #30 of 41
Like it or not my cat is on top of me every chance he gets! If I'm typing he's on top of my keyboard unless he's walking around my desk looking for something to knock off of it just to bug me! At night he's on my chest with his head curled under my chin - but never till around 3:00 AM just as I'm getting good & asleep! Oh well......I love him - what can I do???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back