How many hours/week do you guys listen to music?
Feb 23, 2008 at 2:57 PM Post #76 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by cactus_farmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hah, well I'm at university training to be a dentist - I can't imagine they'd be allowed to listen to music while working - but really, whatever job you're doing - don't you need to devote your full concentration to it? Then, obviously, when you get free time, devote your full attention to your music.

But maybe I'm simply a typical non-multi-task compatible male...

If I don't listen to music, I wear earplugs. The other option is to hear my boss talking loud on the phone and that is very disruptive. I still manage to answer the phone, talk to coworkers and do my work even with headphones on.

Feb 23, 2008 at 3:05 PM Post #77 of 86
Between 40 to 45 a week.

Feb 23, 2008 at 3:13 PM Post #78 of 86
hard to say really, 2-4 hours at school depending how much work there is versus lecture time, then 3-6 after school depending on how much work I have, and then another good 4-5 on weekends

so 29 on a slow week and 55 on a good week and 42 average

Feb 23, 2008 at 5:03 PM Post #79 of 86
on average 1 hour a day during the week, about 2 hours a day in the weekend
Have fun, Jan-jaap

Mar 13, 2008 at 12:48 AM Post #81 of 86
3-4 hours a day, so ~25 hours a week.

Mar 13, 2008 at 1:01 AM Post #82 of 86
Between 25 and 30 most of the time - the majority of it being Zune/ER6i. I spend waaay to much time on busses.
frown.gif

You can easily double that if rehearsal time counts as listening time.

Mar 13, 2008 at 4:20 AM Post #86 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by cactus_farmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hah, well I'm at university training to be a dentist - I can't imagine they'd be allowed to listen to music while working - but really, whatever job you're doing - don't you need to devote your full concentration to it? Then, obviously, when you get free time, devote your full attention to your music.

But maybe I'm simply a typical non-multi-task compatible male...

My Dentist listens to music from 9-5. He always gives me trouble because I use my ipod in the chair. He listens to oldies and I am a bit more varied. Doc Paul usually hums along or sings when a favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back