How many highschoolers, college students, grad schoolers, working adults?
Nov 20, 2008 at 8:10 AM Post #61 of 114
4th year at uc san diego checking in

kinda suprised to see so many "working" people since working people tend to not use the internet as much

Nov 20, 2008 at 8:12 AM Post #62 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by yukihiro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
4th year at uc san diego checking in

kinda suprised to see so many "working" people since working people tend to not use the internet as much

not at all, since most people "work"
wink.gif

Nov 20, 2008 at 8:28 AM Post #63 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
GRRRRR developmental.....I'm in neuropsyc studying cognitive decline in aging context...we're mortal enemies!!
mad.gif

Hey, you realize you're doing developmental too, right? Cognitive decline over time. Sounds developmental to me. It's not child psychology, but child psyc isn't all there is to dev psyc.
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by yukihiro /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was initially surprised at the number of younger people, but then again we kind of have disposable income...not as many financial responsibilities.

Nov 20, 2008 at 8:49 AM Post #65 of 114
lol, yeah. i realize that working people actually have the money to spend. just a little surprised to see so many online

Nov 20, 2008 at 12:25 PM Post #67 of 114
I just finished high school where do I go?

Nov 20, 2008 at 5:33 PM Post #70 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonathanjong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, you realize you're doing developmental too, right? Cognitive decline over time. Sounds developmental to me. It's not child psychology, but child psyc isn't all there is to dev psyc.
biggrin.gif

We don't do longitudinal studies and we don't apply developmental concepts :S plus we don't have to attach "meaning" to every phenomenon that happens.

we also have big arguments (which is big understatement) over why people with dementia seems to "step backwards" compared to child development - which developmental people can't seem to explain very well.

Nov 21, 2008 at 1:14 PM Post #73 of 114
I'm an undergrad studying IT, but currently working full time (just this year) as part of an internship, work experience thing. I still have a year to go next year.

Working full time is great in that I have a huge disposable income (compared to my normal income
tongue.gif
) and zero financial responsibilities. I'm lovin it so far, going back to uni will be not so great money wise, but I will get to sleep a lot more
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back