How many highschoolers, college students, grad schoolers, working adults?
Nov 16, 2008 at 9:33 PM Post #31 of 114
I finished my grad school coursework, but I don't defend my thesis until next week, so I'm still a "grad student". But I also started my full-time job a couple months ago, so I'm also "working".

Nov 17, 2008 at 8:09 AM Post #36 of 114
undergrad (union '12)

Nov 17, 2008 at 8:39 AM Post #37 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZephyrSapphire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
College is too general because there are even colleges which are actually highschools.

You should just put
High School
Undergraduate
Postgraduate
Employed
Retired
Unemployed

Plus here in the US, Ohio to be exact, we have something called "post-secondary" where high school students who meet certain requirements can take college classes on the state's dime. There's a girl in my intro to psych class that is post secondary and my English Comp teacher last year used to comment about her "highschool student" when the rest of us college people didn't do as well on assignments. Plus you have people who are older coming back to get a degree or update education. "College" is kinda vague.

Nov 17, 2008 at 3:11 PM Post #38 of 114
Hey; I'm the first one to vote "Retired"!

I could have listed "Undergrad" instead, but just for fun; the guy who took over my position had his Masters, and was working on his Doctorate, and That Makes ME Feel even Better!
beerchug.gif

Nov 17, 2008 at 3:21 PM Post #40 of 114
23, graduated undergrad with a B.S. about 1.3 years ago. Soon to be graduate student.

Nov 17, 2008 at 8:02 PM Post #41 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by F107plus5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey; I'm the first one to vote "Retired"!

I could have listed "Undergrad" instead, but just for fun; the guy who took over my position had his Masters, and was working on his Doctorate, and That Makes ME Feel even Better!
beerchug.gif

What was your job? Were you teaching? <wax nostalgic about days before I was born, when few academics has PhDs...>

Nov 18, 2008 at 2:29 PM Post #43 of 114
Medical student

Nov 18, 2008 at 10:42 PM Post #45 of 114
Engineering undergraduate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pat1006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am an undergrad here. Hopefully by the time I graduate (2012 in a 5 year program), I will also graduate with my masters.

5 year program in Philly.. Engineering at Drexel??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back