How many dedicated DACs are in your household?
Sep 13, 2013 at 3:43 AM Post #17 of 22
Hello,
I just found your post and am trying to make a 4 or 6 channel DAC to use as X-over, etc with Audiolense. How do you sync three DACs? Are you using USB or ?? If you do not mind sharing your accomplishments, I am all ears>
Thank you,
David

Sep 13, 2013 at 3:31 PM Post #18 of 22
I've owned just one DAC in 30+ years of audio. A Schiit Modi that I bought for my desktop a couple of months ago, and only did that, because my ancient MAudio sound card blew up. Admittedly, I'm not a fan of DACs, preferring integrated solutions. That may change, though, as I'm really enjoying the Beyer cans I bought for my main system, and the concept of having a DAC/amp on my desk seems much more warranted. I'll likely give the Modi to my son.

Sep 18, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #20 of 22
I used two in my life time, I used to own the NFB 12.0 then later on. I sold it off so I Could get the NFB15.32 for it better usb chip. As The Tennor 7022 chip was getting on my nerves and I was going for a full external dac route with my setup. Plus I wanted the Digital Filter switches on the front panel instead of switching the dip pins which I did alot inside of the NFB 12.0 when i went from one of the two settings I liked depending on the week or month.

Sep 18, 2013 at 8:30 AM Post #21 of 22
MOTU Ultralite, NI Audio 2, M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Belkin BT receiver.

None have ever broken down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back