How many countries are represented in Head-fi?
Dec 15, 2003 at 7:44 PM Post #78 of 125
Quote:

Originally posted by the_villain
Bulgaria. How could you forgot :))

Oh, hello there! And, just btw, how is it going in Bulgaria these days? Your country rarely ever appears in the news...

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

Dec 15, 2003 at 8:54 PM Post #79 of 125
Heh lini, I see you managed to convince someone that Bavaria is actually a country!
wink.gif
Oh well, when you try to talk to a Bavarian, they mainly look at you as if German was a foreign language, so why not
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

/U.

Dec 16, 2003 at 4:57 AM Post #80 of 125
Quote:

Originally posted by Nisbeth
when you try to talk to a Bavarian, they mainly look at you as if German was a foreign language, so why not ;D
wink.gif
/U.

Really? What's the difference like? Accent perhaps?

Dec 17, 2003 at 7:51 PM Post #83 of 125
Quote:

Originally posted by lini
Oh, hello there! And, just btw, how is it going in Bulgaria these days? Your country rarely ever appears in the news...

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

Not much to say. The big news are "Fighting the crime" etc. On another note I think there are more countries represented but the members haven't seen the thread.

Dec 18, 2003 at 11:31 PM Post #84 of 125
How did I ever miss this one. I didn't even have to post to get mine in... thanks Mitch!
wink.gif

Head-Fi is more global than I expected.

Edit: Oh fer cryin' out loud! Can the Mods put this in the "How many countries are represented in Head-Fi?" thread... must have clicked on "New Post" instead of "Post Reply". DOH!!!
rolleyes.gif

Dec 19, 2003 at 3:49 AM Post #88 of 125
the_villain: Interesting. Flavour over here is something like "recession and globalization - and what to do to cope with that". And our ruling social democratic party (SPD) is losing its face over that, because so far they only come up with neo-liberal recipes that one would more exspect from the FDP (liberal party) and the CDU/CSU (conservative).

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back