How many Asians in here?
Dec 8, 2006 at 12:50 AM Post #106 of 392
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3x331m /img/forum/go_quote.gif
C'mon !!! Only bears go to hibernation...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

What else do you think we do during the winter months?

Dec 8, 2006 at 1:34 AM Post #108 of 392
Quote:

Someone told me it's mating season...
confused.gif

Yeah... we changed that to summer, half of us seem to disappear when the snowfall gets above five feet.

*sigh* Lost my best friend....

Dec 8, 2006 at 2:47 PM Post #111 of 392
the non asian thread is beating us. =T

i personally love winter. i can't stand the heat, lol. last summer in taiwan, i thought i was goign to die from the 100 degree weather with 80% humidity...

Dec 8, 2006 at 2:54 PM Post #112 of 392
^ when I was younger i used to love winter too. i could walk around outside with a t shirt on in 50 degree weather. these days though, i can't handle it.

yes i'm asian. i am very cheap, i wear flip flops for any occasion, i watch dramas, i think my country is the best out of all other asian countries, i like even numbers, and i drive at or under the speed limit.

Dec 8, 2006 at 4:20 PM Post #114 of 392
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder when will there be an Asian actor playing James Bond.

Probably sometime after there's a female bond.

Dec 8, 2006 at 5:51 PM Post #116 of 392
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder when will there be an Asian actor playing James Bond.

holla. grade A actor over here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumanogin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ when I was younger i used to love winter too. i could walk around outside with a t shirt on in 50 degree weather. these days though, i can't handle it.

yes i'm asian. i am very cheap, i wear flip flops for any occasion, i watch dramas, i think my country is the best out of all other asian countries, i like even numbers, and i drive at or under the speed limit.

yea, i'm beginning to feel the same. though winter is never 50 degrees here in ny, i used to be able to withstand the cold, no matter what temperature. nowadays, i'm freezing all of the time, but i still rather freeze than sweat.

Dec 8, 2006 at 7:52 PM Post #117 of 392
Quote:

His code name might be "009", 'cause it's the lucky number for Asian gamblers.

icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

or 004 because he is already dead! Are their any asian actors that do dramatic movies in america, and no rumble in the bronx dosent count.

Dec 8, 2006 at 8:00 PM Post #118 of 392
There's actually quite a few 007 parodies from Hong Kong if you guys want to check them out; best if you understand Cantonese because there's a lot of word play.
wink.gif

The only Asian actor I can think of that does American dramas would be Chow Yun Fat, but I wouldn't recommend any of his American movies. Asian actresses would be Gong Li, Michelle Yeoh and the highly overrated Zhang Ziyi (or is it Ziyi Zhang now?).

Dec 8, 2006 at 8:03 PM Post #119 of 392
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
$34.50

Haha, nice Russell Peters reference.

I don't consider people from the Indian subcontinent to be Asian. I'm ethnically from Kashmir, however.

Editing in: I can't believe how many people here think that Asians are just naturally inclined towards "cheapness." I would have to say the cheapness you might find overrepresented in Asians is due to different cultures. There are way too many races that could be considered Asian to just say, "Asians are cheap."

Dec 8, 2006 at 8:05 PM Post #120 of 392
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That is correct.

Damn...talk about getting jewed
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back