How long does it take to have a cable Frank (Toxic Cables)
Mar 13, 2013 at 3:56 PM Post #16 of 26
 1 If your international, it can take time
   You told me it would be shipped 2 weeks ago!

2 unless you opted for FedEx,
   The choice of shipping you should know how, since I placed the order on Ebay, and I left all the data, I also have a refund of £ 10 as your email.

3 you are not the only person who has waited that long for this batch, some waited over 120days
   The 120 days of leave from December 7 or today?

I'm sorry, but try to understand me, but you told me and confirmed, giving me your word, that the cable was shipped Monday, and this is what you wrote February 28, 2013.
I think that if it takes so long to get a cable, only to ask a down payment on the total cost, and when the cable is ready to pay the total.
In Italy we do so. 20 or 30% on order and 60 or 70% upon delivery.
It seems more honest.
See you soon.

Annulla modifiche

Alpha

(Sorry my Google English)

Mar 14, 2013 at 9:01 AM Post #18 of 26

Originally Posted by Toxic Cables /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your cable is on it's way to you, it's international postage, so please allow some time, Once it's picked up, i can't get it to you any sooner.

Next week comes as mii you wrote PVT.
             I hope since you said the same thing 15 days ago.
             I hope ....

Mar 14, 2013 at 9:18 AM Post #19 of 26
Blackcircle,

*Uomo Accidenti, dare una pausa di Frank, come ha detto che il cavo è stato spedito. Quindi, qualsiasi conseguente ritardo è dovuto a sdoganamento e stravaganze del vostro sistema postale. Relax, come l'attesa varrà la pena!

*Blimey man, give Frank a break, as he's stated that your cable has been shipped. So any subsequent delay is due to Customs clearance and the vagaries of your postal system. Relax, as the wait will be worthwhile! 

Andy.

Quote:

Next week comes as mii you wrote PVT.
             I hope since you said the same thing 15 days ago.
             I hope ....

Mar 14, 2013 at 1:37 PM Post #20 of 26
Quote:
Blackcircle,

*Uomo Accidenti, dare una pausa di Frank, come ha detto che il cavo è stato spedito. Quindi, qualsiasi conseguente ritardo è dovuto a sdoganamento e stravaganze del vostro sistema postale. Relax, come l'attesa varrà la pena!

*Blimey man, give Frank a break, as he's stated that your cable has been shipped. So any subsequent delay is due to Customs clearance and the vagaries of your postal system. Relax, as the wait will be worthwhile! 

Andy.

Hey man, I have no doubt that Frank cables are number one, though ..
gs1000.gif
Waiting so long even if I have to order a Ferrari!
basshead.gif

And it's not the first time I order abroad, and if I'm not mistaken the goods arrive from England, not from the Arctic Circle.
A piece of advice I could give to Frank for next time, because the wait is so long, or to put a notice on time delivery 10/20 weeks, or an interim order and balance upon delivery, so it works in Italy Man!
Impatience need to understand is due to the emotion of being able to have its cables!
darthsmile.gif

Dante said:
Leave every hope ye who enter here, Frank is more or less like this!
Take care of yourself man.
popcorn.gif

Bye!

Traduci da: inglese

Digita il testo o l'indirizzo di un sito web oppure traduci un documento.
Annulla

Esempio di utilizzo per "":

tradotto automaticamente da Google

Aug 22, 2013 at 5:35 AM Post #21 of 26
Hi Frank,
Is it posted by FedEx?   Look for your response.  Patience limit reach!!!!!

Regards,
Zachary   

On 16 August 2013 20:16, Zachary Chan <zacharykcchan@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Frank, 
I still not yet receive the cables after 3 weeks time. Kindly advise status.
Regards,
Zachary
On 26 Jul 2013 10:20, "Zachary Chan" <zacharykcchan@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you.  
Regards,
Zachary 

On 26 July 2013 06:24, Frank Donghi <info.toxic.cables@gmail.com> wrote:
All IEM cables will ship next week, sorry for delay, i am just finishing them off.

Dec 12, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #22 of 26
FRANK. DOngkey....!!!!

late complete order...very upset ...

promised additional weeks ... TOTAL 3 MONTHS ......!!!!!!! FOR ONE EARPHONE CABLE....

ridiculous .....

STILL WAITING ORDER..........

Jun 16, 2014 at 11:09 AM Post #23 of 26
Hello everyone I placed an order for the Silver Poison on May 30th, and sent a e-mail to Frank on June 1st about how long is the wait time and still waiting to hear back. I've read here on Head-Fi on other threads that Frank is quick to respond, should I be worried? This is going to be my first aftermarket cable, and from what I've read I made a good choice choosing the Silver Poison.

Jul 19, 2014 at 10:12 AM Post #24 of 26
Hm!!!
Waiting! Waiting!!...

Aug 17, 2014 at 3:16 AM Post #25 of 26
Just a closing note.
If you want your cables in time, Forget it!
If you want to be treated with respect, informed of its progress; Forget it!!

If you want the best cable (IMHO) at its price point, then put down the dose and wait for it. Infact forget you ever ordered it and it will turn up.
You will be happy.

Sep 4, 2015 at 9:54 AM Post #26 of 26
Hey Frank. I've sent you 2 messages about re-terminating a Venom headphone cable. Are you around?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back