How long does it take to have a cable Frank (Toxic Cables)
Feb 19, 2013 at 1:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

Blackcircle

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone, I wanted to know since you have already made purchases from Frank (Toxic cables) How long does it take to have one of the cables Frank (Toxic Cables) I ask because I am the first days of December I ordered a cable on his Silver Poison for my HD800, but so far I have not received anything.
But it takes so long?
You also have or are you still waiting for? :frowning2:(((

Thanks again to everyone.
Best Regards!
Let's go Frank! Please.
mad.gif
confused.gif

Feb 19, 2013 at 5:51 PM Post #2 of 26
Bit of a 'let's pressure Frank' thread this. He's quite openly said he has numerous orders and as a one man band, he's doing his best to get them out. My first set took 4 or 5 weeks and I ordered another set or my HD800's a few weeks back and he told me at time of ordering that it would be at least 8 weeks.

Now even if it overruns to 10 weeks, I shan't be moaning about it as getting a set of bespoke custom made cables to a high standard isn't easy.

Feb 20, 2013 at 7:43 AM Post #3 of 26
Quote:
Bit of a 'let's pressure Frank' thread this. He's quite openly said he has numerous orders and as a one man band, he's doing his best to get them out. My first set took 4 or 5 weeks and I ordered another set or my HD800's a few weeks back and he told me at time of ordering that it would be at least 8 weeks.

Now even if it overruns to 10 weeks, I shan't be moaning about it as getting a set of bespoke custom made cables to a high standard isn't easy.

Thank you for your response.
So it's a normal thing, I hope do not have to wait another 4 or even 8 weeks!
I pray that arrive this week, that we have not forgotten, being now a little past 8 weeks.
Wait .... With Anxiety
Hello soon with good news!

Feb 20, 2013 at 1:09 PM Post #4 of 26
Quote:

Thank you for your response.
So it's a normal thing, I hope do not have to wait another 4 or even 8 weeks!
I pray that arrive this week, that we have not forgotten, being now a little past 8 weeks.
Wait .... With Anxiety
Hello soon with good news!

All orders upto 17th December are currently being made and will ship very soon, start of next week i hope. 

I am extremely sorry for the delay, i am swamped with orders and my son has been unwell recently for a few weeks and all this delayed orders even further. I am trying my best to catch up.

Feb 20, 2013 at 1:13 PM Post #5 of 26
Quote:

Thanks, i really appreciate your understanding and patience.

I guess i could easily cut my wait time in half, but that would mean me not paying as much attention to every cable as i do now, and that's not really something i am willing to do. I could not bring nyself to make a cr@p cable. 
biggrin.gif

Feb 20, 2013 at 2:48 PM Post #6 of 26
Hello Frank
,I thank you for the reply Frank, I'm sorry that your son was not well, I hope now that it is healed and everything is in place.
I know the care you put into making your own cables, I have read on various forums, their sonic quality and design, which is why I chose Toxic Cables compared to other cables.
I can not wait to be able to see and hear the cable in question, even for this are waiting to connect to my HD800!
I hope that my cable is among those leaving, since he was ordained on December 7.
See you soon and wait for the moment .....
Best Reagrds

Feb 20, 2013 at 3:21 PM Post #7 of 26
Quote:
Hello Frank
,I thank you for the reply Frank, I'm sorry that your son was not well, I hope now that it is healed and everything is in place.
I know the care you put into making your own cables, I have read on various forums, their sonic quality and design, which is why I chose Toxic Cables compared to other cables.
I can not wait to be able to see and hear the cable in question, even for this are waiting to connect to my HD800!
I hope that my cable is among those leaving, since he was ordained on December 7.
See you soon and wait for the moment .....
Best Reagrds

Yours is indeed being made in current batch.

Feb 27, 2013 at 1:50 PM Post #9 of 26
All orders upto 17th December are currently being made and will ship very soon, start of next week i hope.

Not having any news, I hope that next week I ordered cable arrives December 7, 2012!

Take care and good luck!

Mar 13, 2013 at 1:19 PM Post #13 of 26
Hi, I'm still waiting for my cable has gone more than a week since I was informed that they were shipped, we are now at 100 days of waiting, and all this seems excessive to me.
But I'm the only person waiting for more than 90 days for the cables?
I hope you come by Friday, March 15, 2013!
angry_face.gif
mad.gif
angry_face.gif

Mar 13, 2013 at 3:00 PM Post #15 of 26
Quote:
Hi, I'm still waiting for my cable has gone more than a week since I was informed that they were shipped, we are now at 100 days of waiting, and all this seems excessive to me.
But I'm the only person waiting for more than 90 days for the cables?
I hope you come by Friday, March 15, 2013!
angry_face.gif
mad.gif
angry_face.gif

If your international, it can take time for delivery after dispatch, unless you opted for FedEx, and unfortunately you are not the only person who has waited that long for this batch, some waited over 120days days as i had some family concerns i had to take care of. Apology for the delay, but the cable will be with you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back